Other ADA Gear > Combo Amps

NAD!! Quad Tube 150

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kim:
I haven't gotten to play with it yet for much more than 30 minutes or so, basically just scrolling through the presets checking them out while tweaking around the Room Eq....
But I have to say it sounds KILLER so far!  :banana-rock:

rnolan:
So now you don't need a MP2 for the studio ? Looks like lots of fun to be had  >:D

Kim:

--- Quote from: rnolan on February 10, 2016, 07:58:28 AM ---So now you don't need a MP2 for the studio ? Looks like lots of fun to be had  >:D

--- End quote ---

Right, I won't need another MP2 for the studio now like I had previously planned. 

Anyone know if there's a list of the factory presets available?  I don't see it in the manual.... 

Kim:
Duh..found the factory presets by hitting the User/Preset button.... :facepalm: 

Did I mention this thing sounds KILLER?  :thumb-up:

vansinn:
Of course it sounds killer - basically an MP-2 with an amp in a box ;)
Have you had time to fiddle with the extra 'touch' sense (envelope follower control) feature in the chorus?

How's the stereo effect out of such a narrow setup?
I'd expect it to be kindof like a neat ambient version of a mono rig - less mono-focused, not really stereo, just ambient.  I used to have a Roland Jazz Chorus back in the days behaving like this.

And quite neat they added the rack holster on the back, though of course it makes programming a Bit fickle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version