ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Took down a post of my own  (Read 2404 times)

vansinn

Took down a post of my own
« on: Time Format »

Yesterday I posted what I found to be a totally hilarious link to a new body suit complete with VR goggles, intended for sex-when-you-can't-get-it.
Maybe I'm overdoing my own censorship, but I later found that it just might be over the top, so I deleted the post after a mere four views; just so you know it wasn't a matter of censorship.
Yes, we've always had a way of going overboard in here, which is cool. But still..  :dunno:

A brief explanation on some of my [newer] interests might be in place.
I'm interested in virtually everything, so hardly much is too much for me.
Having intensively researched geopolitics the latter 4+ years has led to discoveries that nearly blew my life, realizing just how bad it all really is, including having studied for which purposes the pr0n industry has been erected: mind control, leading to further acceptance of violence and disgraceful behavior.
I've pretty much seen it all, and is getting to shake my head on many an abomination, so that VR suit was to me just another laughable head shaker.
« Last Edit: Time Format by vansinn »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Took down a post of my own
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Van, didn't see the post (which isn't like me LoL), the Internet is a little premature in my view, we're not spiritually ready for it yet IMHO, but it's not something we can turn off. I'm a fan of globalisation, but not until we are ready for it, and we are definitely NOT. But as a good friend said to me, you have to start somewhere.... Salient point he makes.
What we do here is a good example IMO of how to try to do it right (to the best we can). We are a good community connecting over the Internet.  We support and bolster each other and reflect a respect for each other in a way that isn't necessarily done in some societies.

I sometimes remonstrate about how bad it all is/could be/ why should it be. Probably more than I should.  Live in the "now" there is nothing else, we like you (well I do allot  :thumb-up: ) and this is a (I hope) a good safe place for you to be  :wave:

Sorry Platitudes I know  :facepalm: but I do care  :thumb-up:
« Last Edit: Time Format by rnolan »
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up