ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who's playing in this vid?  (Read 2181 times)

vansinn

Who's playing in this vid?
« on: Time Format »

Yo folks, I was looking at life and biking in Malaysia (seriously considering relocation), and came across the Kuala Lumpur bikers club.
Who's playing the opening song in this vid?

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
Re: Who's playing in this vid?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

I have no idea who that is, but I did happen to visit Kuala Lumpur in a previous life (1985-ish) and it was the best place I never heard of. The people were super nice and friendly, the girls were cute, the food was good, but watch out for the cobras and scorpions.

vansinn

Re: Who's playing in this vid?
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Yeah, I too simply can't figure out who it is; could be some "local" Asian band, they have some insanely skilled players that we rarely hear of here in the west.

Never been to Malaysia myself, closest call was Singapore, which I quite liked.
But, as said, I've been looking into Malaysia a lot lately, and it seems more and more inviting to me, actually the opposite of totally controlled Denmark with rules about every aspect of life. And the taxation..
Kuala Lumpur is so spiritually diversified, and no problems between cultures or religion.
Then there's the huge motorcycle culture there, and I miss bikes, so.. (try a search for Lady Rider Karak Highway)
You can use Mother Nature, and they have all kinds of adventure activities. Plus the climate to boot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up