ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Preamp Pedal underway  (Read 6105 times)

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
Re: New Preamp Pedal underway
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Oh Okay, so the boost comes from an external source like an OD pedal... That's what threw me for a loop. I was wondering if there was some kind of boost feature with the MDRT that I somehow missed.
   Thanks for clearing that up.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

@MJMP You liked it when I used it  :lol:

@Harely, yes it's a boost externally, but it proved an "extra layer" in the sound hence the choice of words.  Chunk probably being the best words for it.

It's great open, without the boost but for the responsiveness for certain metal you need the boost as well as the chunk.

BTW I love an EQ in front as well.  I'll post a clip tomorrow using both and using two different patches.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

DannyjoeCarter

• Dannyjoe Carter
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

Man I'm pretty psyched about the new MP-1 pedal so I keep checking back here to see the progress!

I'm very opened minded about pedals now because of what I'm currently using in my rack  - I'll share a pic and tell you about it  ;D

Owner of DeJayce Guitars
www.dejayce-guitars.com
www.youtube.com/dannyjoecarter
www.Faceb**k.com/dannyjoe.carter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up