ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: All must be sold, help by shopping  (Read 8377 times)

vansinn

All must be sold, help by shopping
« on: Time Format »

So, having sold my apartment, today I signed the final deal in the bank, ending bad bad for me.
I've ended up with a residual depth I must pay off over the next ten years.
As such, this is bye bye to music and all else, and as such, everything I own must be sold before February 10th.

YOU can help me securing money for imminent survival by buying stuff on sale in the Classified Sections. Prices are asking; make offers..

Now, I do have internal resources available, but as indicated, my life will see a complete change.
At age 59, it's over with well-paid IT; however, I can do two things well: Write books and do photography.
I have four books in the works. One almost finished with some 10-15 pages to go, one 90 pages in, two more on the bench.
I used to be a free-lance photographer, and will take this up later, just won't have the money for new gear for some time.

Guys: Please spare me comment on not selling everything, and especially comments on gracious gods.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: All must be sold, help by shopping
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Why did you have to sell up man?  This is awful news.  Really sorry to hear this.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

Iperfungus

• Methodical killers do good jobs!
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hi mate.

Really sorry to read this and I hope things will go better for you in short times.
You lost something, but hey...you've other skills!
I don't know your story, but if you would share it...we're here also for serious matters, sometimes.

By the way, I would be more than happy to be of some help buying your Lexicon MPX G2 or an MP-2, but I bought a lot of stuff in the last weeks and I can't afford other expenses now.
Sorry about this.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Iperfungus »
On the run again!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

DAMMIT van, I'm so sorry to read this  :(

If I had a job, I'd buy some. If I get a job soon, I will  :thumb-up:

And then, I will offer you first right of purchasing those items back at the exact same price when you can  8)

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

I want to wish you the best of luck, Van.   :wave:
 I'd love to take one MP-2 and maybe even the MB-1 off your hands, but the shipping expense and the voltage difference are keeping that from being a possibility.   :( 

Iperfungus

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Mate, if you've short times...I'd follow suggestion of putting your items on EBay, unless you didn't this already.
Otherwise it would take longer time...  :dunno:
On the run again!

vansinn

« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Well, sometime earlier I sortof wrote a few Bits'n'pieces on problems.
This post wasn't intended to highlight any other than make ya'll feel sorry for my ass - so you'll buy my stuff ;)
But anyways, a brief explanation might be in order.

Basically, I bought my apartment at the wrong time, right before the fully arranged financial crisis hit, and with too little downpayment.
Jobs came and went, and I finally took the wrong job, working for state, which, fully participating in the 'crisis', arranged our jobs to a degree of crazy conditions the like I've never seen before. And this snapped me from stress.
Such a snap is actually a variation of mental illness, but this I didn't recognize; you know, nothing broken, no bleeding of fever.

Due to this non-self-recognized state of whatever we'll call it, I lost track of my state of economy, especially after my bank put my lesser of two apartment loans on freedom from payment, like the larger credit already was arranged.
Ordinarily, I would of course have been vigilant about my financial situation, but again, as explained above, when things starts functioning this way, a part of the brain simply shuts off, putting these mechanisms into a trauma mechanism. Sleep tight, you cruel world.

Lots more to comment on, but only briefly: A year ago, reality came crushing down on me, brain mostly rebooted, i.e. the left hemisphere, which is responsible for sequenced problem solving, started working again.
The old folks had sold their house, I got something to square off my economy, and started planning selling my apartment.

Then dad died horribly from cancer, mom drove my nuts on a semi-daily basis, explainable, now being alone after 63 years together.
I lost a small case in court, my bank started collecting payments on the larger estate credit several month earlier than originally arranged, which they could do due to having rearranged this credit into a different mechanism - which 'happened' not to follow the original design.
Then a project in our building complex was rushed through, which rendered my bathroom half destroyed, thus making my apartment unsellable; a situation that lasted until late summer.
Then the real estate broker put my apartment on sale at a way too high price, so it took a long time before we could lower the price to a level creating interest from buyers.
The too-high selling prospect was acknowledged by my bank, fully knowing the actual sale would be significantly lower, and thus not even cover my actual credits.
My apartment finally went at a realistic price - but a quarter mil dkk below the original projection. Insane how a realtor with 17 people hired cannot define a price level suitable to market.
In the mean time, finance of just got worse and worse.

Will the bank help after the sale? Oh yeah. Having taken part in this arrangement ensuring I would end up in this or that debt situation, they've quite willingly arranged an ordinary consumption loan to cover - at normal high interest rate, thus ensuring having me as a customer for ten years to come.

My bank 'advisor' didn't even blink when I said they have to obey orders on how to do business from the central bank, just answered 'yes'.
Towards the end of the show, I leaned in over the desk, and asked: How do you folks sleep well at night? How does it feel working for the Rothchilds?
No wonder she got pissed, because she knows exactly what I was referring to.

Well, that was merely a very very brief briefing.  I could host a four hour seminar about how the world of [international] banking, finance, trade and geopolitics works; I just didn't manage to arrange myself out of harms way. Penalties applies, the system is now satisfied: One more locked up by the chains of financial slavery.
Which is actually the worst of my situation, as this lock will prevent me from escaping incredibly over-taxed Denmark, and ensure that for the immediate future I have but one option: Turn to the social unrest office and ask for the social check and a bed in a home for people on the streets.

I have per definition become a mindful Anarchist of sorts. From Latin, an archia - without King, without Ruler.
Only, implementing the mechanism 'Opting Out' isn't that easily executed, and likely not too nice either, especially in an exceedingly digitalized society.
However, having to live as a registered Production Unit, with State having taken over Person by the end of the seventh year, ain't a feeling my mind can cope with either.
Didn't know we're all PU's, that Person is a corporation, registered to State?  Neither did I. Until I started researching.
And this is exactly why State, Law and bank can control us..
« Last Edit: Time Format by van Sinn »

Iperfungus

« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

Man, I know what you mean.
Shit happens.

I'm in a hurry now and I'll write more later.

Just let me say that sharing this stuff when you feel down in a hole could be of some help.
As I said, we're here to discuss about funny stuff and also about some serious stuff.
We can do it!  :thumb-up:

Take a breath, take care and keep yourself alive.
And consider selling on EBay!  :thumb-up:
On the run again!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

It seems you have been treated very unfair.

vansinn

« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

It seems you have been treated very unfair.

Yeah, but while in the above lengthy section I explained what has broadly taken place, I didn't write much about how I may have failed on taking more correct action, or done wrong myself - you know, there are always two sides to the coin.
I would call myself fairly introspective and analytic, and can conclude that I really didn't do too much wrong against others.
However - and it's always easier looking in the rear-view mirror after the accident - I can easily define several situations where I should've read the masonic occult Tarot cards better, and acted more to my own best interests. But but but, that rear-view mirror..

To continue the above, now as below ;)
I should not have bought my apartment back in 2006 - but that would've required following geopolitics to be aware of what was coming.
I should've disembarked from being chairman in the building, and placed demands on what was taking place - but that would've required more knowledge of law than I had at that time.
Seeing my economy growing worse, I should've taken a cleaning job at the airport - but that would've required being able to determine that I was still suffering from stress.
While the real estate prices were down. I should've sold my apartment with a huge loss, and bought a small house in need of repairs on the cheap, resulting in the same economy but now on my own premises, and rented out a room - but that would've required being able to see this type of financial workaround.
Late 2011, I should've transferred money I still had onto Bitcoin while it was at a mere $115 per Bit, and later bought property abroad when it was up at $1000+.

And I could continue.. point being, it is only possible to act on definable knowledge at any given moment in time.

Looking not that much forwards, but more to my own momentary lapse of reason in the now, I'm going to take that cleaning job in the airport, rent/lease an autocamper, and get going full tilt boogie on getting my almost ready book to market, while keep working on the other two already well in the pipe line. I will not spend the next ten years paying off worthless debt!
« Last Edit: Time Format by van Sinn »

Iperfungus

« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

Day by day, it looks more clear that the whole system has been designed to f*ck people.

You know that here in Italy we've a lot of people who died or who's in a total messy situation due to massive earthquakes that made the ground shake many times in the last years and in the very last months and days.

We pay a lot of money in taxes, we pay a lot due to the stupid and criminal concept of debt...and do you think that to help that people and their animals is the highest priority of our government?
It isn't: they have to save BANKS.

I just wonder how someone can believe that to save a system that f*cks you more and more could save you.  :facepalm:
On the run again!

vansinn

« Reply #11 on: Time Format »

Unfortunately this is true. I've been long time unemployed and have spend nearly five years investigating how my world really works..
However, I won't go into details with what I've found out here; just wanted to air some things piggy-backing me.

There are highlights even though things seems crappy.
Just spend some hours with two good friends and a couple of beers.
He's 73, she's 32, I'm 59; three generations who became friends by frequenting the bakery shop where she works - I call it the discussion bakery, because we've had loads of talks over the last two years in there.
We discuss pretty much anything. Today we managed to go through how Britain stole the Danish fleet early 1800's, which led to how the Rothchilds became stinking rich and controls the central banks, how divorce works, why some women can't get enough our of the ex, and how the court system works..
In the middle of the battle, his home visit therapist dropped by to make sure he gets his pills, and offered a smile towards the beer cans.
Time to airlift the bladder pressure and go have yet another lucid dream - think I'll pay a visit to the Pleiades, should be really nice this time of the year, and I often meditate with a chic there ;)
Life is troublesome at times, so make sure to listen to Janis and get it while you can.

Iperfungus

« Reply #12 on: Time Format »

Guess what, my friend?

Everyone of us has his/her own path and it's different for each one.
There are many possible evolution, while you follow this path.
You could never be aware about what really happens to you, having the false idea of a happy life and dying without having understood anything (and this is a shame, wasted time).
Or you can be a cynical bastard, deny anything coming from the inside and live your life consequently (most of them work for banks or owns them...or for pharma or food industry...or....).
The other possibility is that you find yourself on troubles, at a certain point...and you fully realize that.
What can you do, at that point?

1) kill yourself
2) fight useless fights against anyone and anything
3) attempt to understand why shit happens and what's those troubles meaning

I had my own path and it's still going on.
I chose point 3) some years ago and along this path I understood that anything that happens to you has a meaning and a lesson and after a lesson learned there's another one.
But if you refuse to understand origin of troubles, troubles will keep coming.

There's no need to go too deep in detalis.

Just remember that the most important thing at the center of all this is YOU.
Always be honest with yourself, never betray yourself and seek for the truth.

Every problem has a solution, but none can tell you yours.
This task is yours.

And even if you've to let some people or items go, look the positive side: you're removing layers that keep you separated from your deepest reasons.
On the run again!

vansinn

« Reply #13 on: Time Format »

^ Item #3 is what I chose five years ago.
Unfortunately, while I now have in-depth understanding of how my world functions, I didn't manage to implement measures against it.
However, not all is lost, as I now have knowledge on how to handle things in the future.

I will also say that there are times when the term ignorance is bliss may be the preferred approach to life - the things I've found out are not what everybody can handle.
Ok, enough's'enuf.. I have very limited time available to make arrangements for leaving my apartment on Feb.15, so..

Iperfungus

« Reply #14 on: Time Format »

Unfortunately, while I now have in-depth understanding of how my world functions, I didn't manage to implement measures against it.

Not YET.  ;D
This will be the next step.

However, not all is lost, as I now have knowledge on how to handle things in the future.

Nothing lost, mate.
Carry on!

I will also say that there are times when the term ignorance is bliss may be the preferred approach to life - the things I've found out are not what everybody can handle.

I perfectly know this...but you've already done your choice!  :thumb-up:
On the run again!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up