ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP1 V2 (no top switch) All original excluding battery mod  (Read 3777 times)

ScottGray

Yes, the EQ definitely works. I can hear the bass, middle, treble and presence and chorus working as it should when I edit to add or remove EQ/chorus.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Time Format by ScottGray »

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

But OD1/OD2/master don't work ? And you get sound out of the SS clean but nothing on the tube channels.

ScottGray

When I change thru the patches from tube to SS voicing, I hear differences only due to the varied EQ/chorus settings. It does not appear that OD1/OD2 or master is working at all for SS or tube voiced patches.

So I get sound in both tube and SS voiced patches but no control over OD1, OD2 or master.

I can plug my guitar into front or rear input and hear the guitar but don’t have any control over gain or volume. It’s a consistent signal whether I am in tube or SS patches. It’s almost like the signal is somehow bypassing everything but is only effected by EQ/chorus.

Thanks!

ScottGray

Hi MJMP, I’m thinking that I may be at a point where more advanced diagnostics may be needed to resolve. I have looked everywhere within ADA Depot for anything remotely similar to the symptoms I am seeing but have not found anything as of current.

I have zero experience with oscilloscopes but understand how they are used and understand the basics. I am not against purchasing an oscilloscope if needed, I see them for sale on EBay pretty cheap. Am I at that stage or is there anything else to check etc?

Thanks!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

Well a scope would be very helpfull, if you want I can guide you through some steps so you can measure some things and get back too me.

ScottGray

That would be great if you could do that, we can go through email and then I can update the forum post with the solution if I am lucky enough to resolve  :D

I will send you an email later if okay?

Thanks!

ScottGray

Email sent  :)
I also sent pics of the units front and back in detail hoping that you may have the time to look thru them for any anomalies.

Thanks! I truly appreciate all the help and any direction you can provide!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

Got the email but no pics??

ScottGray

I resent the pics but had to send them in 4 batches due to Google’s size limitation.
Thanks!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

Didn't get anything?

ScottGray

Looks like it passed Google's 25MB limitation and possibly failed on your side so I sent them in smaller batches and it appears they went through fine this time.
At least I didn't get any errors back this time  :thumb-up:

Thanks!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

Just saw they arrived  :thumb-up:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up