ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT: Gallien-Krueger 100mpl, Alesis Quadraverb, DMC Cab Tone  (Read 2469 times)

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

Hey all!

You'd think I'd know better by now... every time I get nostalgic, I play with the 'new' toys for a month, maybe two, then it loses it's luster and I don't want/need it any more...

Anyone want to give these a good home?  Make an offer... they are all three in great shape, just don't use them... MIGHT consider a trade for an MP-2, but that's about it...

Gallien-Krueger 100mpl guitar preamp... Alex Lifeson used these on the ROLL THE BONES tour, not sure if he recorded with them...
Alesis Quadraverb - no surprises... simple.
DMC Cab Tone - cab sim, analog... similar in sound to the H&K Red Box.

Hit me up, all!

- Adam
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

Samuraipanda

Damn Adam, that's tempting. I have my MP-2 just sitting in a rack looking pretty. I hardly use it. I subscribe to your channel on YouTube. I'll see if you have any clips of it.

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

Hey man!

I have two clips, one clean one dirty, of the 100mpl..

Let me know what you think!

How's that MP-2?  Good shape?

Keep me posted, sir!
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!
Pages: [1]   Go Up