• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Main Menu

NGD

Started by MarshallJMP, August 11, 2014, 02:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarshallJMP

Finaly found the time to take some pics of the finished MSG V.This guitar is amazing,plays very well and has a sound i just can't get out of any of my gibson or jackson guitars.This guy really knows how to make an excellent guitar !

rnolan

Wow, came up really well  :thumb-up: amazing looking guitar :whoohoo!: . So your Luthier finally got the scratch plate paint sorted ?
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Peter H. Boer

What a beauty  :bow: :bow:
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

finstah

Quote from: MarshallJMP on April 05, 2015, 01:21:29 PM
Finaly found the time to take some pics of the finished MSG V.This guitar is amazing,plays very well and has a sound i just can't get out of any of my gibson or jackson guitars.This guy really knows how to make an excellent guitar !

Reminds me of Michael Schenker.  :thumb-up:

MarshallJMP

Quote from: rnolan on April 06, 2015, 12:43:00 AM
Wow, came up really well  :thumb-up: amazing looking guitar :whoohoo!: . So your Luthier finally got the scratch plate paint sorted ?

Well the painting didn't work out,so he took a piece of white and black plate and used glue to put them togheter.

@Peter,yes it is plays like a dream.Compared to this one my gibson v feels like a toy.

@Finstah,yes it does doesn't it  ;D

rnolan

:whoohoo!: Do we get to hear it ?? (new child boards set up, mmm I didn't make a 3TM child board, consider it done LOL)
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

Quote from: MarshallJMP on April 06, 2015, 10:10:49 AM
Quote from: rnolan on April 06, 2015, 12:43:00 AM

Well the painting didn't work out,so he took a piece of white and black plate and used glue to put them togheter.

@Peter,yes it is plays like a dream.Compared to this one my gibson v feels like a toy.

@Finstah,yes it does doesn't it  ;D

how much did it cost to get this guitar made for you MJMP?
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

MarshallJMP

Well i payed 1750 euro's.

@R you're always welcome to come and listen to it  :lol:

Dante

Wowie! THat thing is BADASS