• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Main Menu

Remote Work Anyone?

Started by McLeanAB, June 08, 2020, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McLeanAB

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on here, but wanted a semi-public place that my employers wouldn't necessarily see to ask if anyone is doing fully remote work?

Long story short:  retired university professor (theatre/stage combat/movement/acting) that had a professional theatre career, turned freelance Yoga teacher, turned Yoga studio manager. 

Looking for fully remote work that isn't based in a corporate paradigm and doesn't require specific technical skills.  A lot, I know, but I figured a bunch of talented musicians (those who aren't doing music full time) might have some insight?

Any and all thoughts appreciated!

- Adam
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

rnolan

Hey Adam, maybe social media moderating? AI isn't quite up to it so they are engaging more "real" people, I read somewhere last week that Facechook need 20,000?  A popular gig in Australia seems to be doing security clearances (vetting).
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

McLeanAB

Hey there,

Thanks for the heads up... I'll look into it!
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!