ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OKAY ?  (Read 4699 times)

d1469d

OKAY ?
« on: Time Format »

Have not been on here for a while. Hope everyone is doing great.  :banana-dance:Gigging out with my trusty ADA MP-1 tonight and old Peavey 60 watt all tube mono power amp. I run it in stereo with a EVH 5153 stealth. The ADA really holds its own up against the EVH. I usually do not run two amps however I am the only guitar player and just took everything to practice one day and now I am running the two amps in stereo. I thought I could do without the MP-1 set up but it wasn't the same without it . It is a little extra hauling gear around but the first time I used the both amps together I got so many positive comments on how good the band sounded and how full we sounded for a power trio. I will let you know how tonight goes. Take Care :banana-rock:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
Re: OKAY ?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Nice,let us know how it goes.

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

:thumb-up:

I can attest to using two amps in a power trio = big sound. Have a great gig, man!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

:thumb-up:

I can attest to using two amps in a power trio = big sound. Have a great gig, man!
+1  :thumb-up: once you go stereo it's hard to go back, sounds so much better IMO, particularly live  >:D
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

I couldn't agree more about running stereo. Too bad our PA is always mono, as is our in-ear mix. That sucks.

The only people that truly hear the stereo mix is those who are on the dance floor, close to the stage. So, I just bring an extension cab for the Boogie combo & call it good. I haven't dragged both 1x12s to a gig in a while, it requires the 4u rack & I'm lazy ;)

RandallRG

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Killer Dude! Let us know how the gig went (& sounded) In stereo it will be A-W-E-S-O-M-E :metal:
Pages: [1]   Go Up