Non ADA Gear > Amps

NAD: Soldano SLO-30

(1/4) > >>

Zilthy:
I know, I know.  What the hell. Yeah, I love the SYN-30, it sounded great.   The variety is killer.

But, it just did not scratch the itch for a *real* SLO.   I ended up getting a pretty good deal on a SLO-30 and it just arrived today.   And oh yeah, I am liking this a lot. :).  It has been a bucket list 'I would really like one of those' amps for a long time, and it does not disappoint.

rnolan:
Hey Zilthy, LoL you can't help yourself...  way to go, looks like a nice amp.  So what's the story with the normal/overdrive master bit?  is this for poweramp distortion?  And the Boss thingy looks rather interesting, does allot more than just a reactive load.

Zilthy:
The normal/overdrive pre-amp sets the gain, normal/overdrive master is just the volume for the normal and overdrive channels, not distortion.

And yeah, the Boss thingy is really neat. :D

The OD channel has a ridiculous amount of gain, I love it.   :D

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Zilthy,

Cool amp. Now you can do an A/B comparison between this and the Synergy module, and know just how close they are.

Congrats :thumb-up:

Harley 8)

MarshallJMP:

--- Quote from: Harley Hexxe on December 12, 2021, 04:12:48 PM ---Hey Zilthy,

Cool amp. Now you can do an A/B comparison between this and the Synergy module, and know just how close they are.

Congrats :thumb-up:

Harley 8)

--- End quote ---

+1 :thumb-up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version