Non ADA Gear > Effects

NGD Fractal FM3

(1/1)

Soloist:
Hello all, since the lock down I decided to take some time off. I didn't even touch my guitars until yesterday. I got my invite to order a FM3 from Fractal Audio the other day so I pulled the trigger on it and WOW! This baby has waaayyy more than you will ever need. Still tweeking some patches for it but I am really liking the fact that it feels and responds just like an actual tube amp. I grabbed Leon Todd's patch which is an MP1 and side by side with my MP1 you have a hard time telling the difference.  So far 2 thumbs up! :thumb-up: :thumb-up:

rnolan:
Cool,  :whoohoo!: :thumb-up: .  But how much are they?

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Soloist on May 27, 2020, 08:17:30 AM ---Hello all, since the lock down I decided to take some time off. I didn't even touch my guitars until yesterday. I got my invite to order a FM3 from Fractal Audio the other day so I pulled the trigger on it and WOW! This baby has waaayyy more than you will ever need. Still tweeking some patches for it but I am really liking the fact that it feels and responds just like an actual tube amp. I grabbed Leon Todd's patch which is an MP1 and side by side with my MP1 you have a hard time telling the difference.  So far 2 thumbs up! :thumb-up: :thumb-up:

--- End quote ---

Nice one!!  Sell us all you other gear!!   :lol:

Just kidding, it would cost too much to ship to me and the whole 110v thing  :facepalm:

Soloist:

--- Quote from: rnolan on May 28, 2020, 01:21:37 AM ---Cool,  :whoohoo!: :thumb-up: .  But how much are they?   

$999.00 U.S.

--- End quote ---

Soloist:
Half as much as an Axe Fx 3!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version