ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: went to meet the world famous MarshallJMP yesterday  (Read 9689 times)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook

All the gear in that room was making me freak out with excitment!!  Also I have the same Saxon Tshirt!!!   8)

I may be playing with Tim Ripper Owens tomorrow night but I still feel like my set up aint anywhere near as professional as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What can I say, poor struggling musician  I am :(

great story here of am awesome convergence
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

When you get your MP1 live rig sorted it will blow you away and be as professional as anyone, does take a few $s though, mine grew over time.  MJMP's collection, it's not fair  :facepalm: LOL
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

I've also been collecting for almost 30 years,my problem is i don't sell much  :lol:

El Chiguete

Yeha but I wish I could go back to the 80's when you picked up that plexi Marshall, cabs and other gear at close to nothing when everyone wanted to play with an ADA!
Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

Well that's easy,get a DeLorean,put a flux capacitor in it and go back in time to buy them all. :lol:

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

I've also been collecting for almost 30 years,my problem is i don't sell much  :lol:
In over 40 years I've sold one guitar, and my MP1.  The MP1 was to buy the MP2 (which I love and prefer, do miss my MP1 a bit though), the guitar Japanese Navarra Les Paul (very early Ibenez I think), totally regret selling it.  Other wise, some stuff died along the way but I have a general policy not to sell anything.  Although I did swap a microtube I'd bought of evilbay for Dates B200s.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up