ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 MP2s, MXC, quad switch, two expression pedals for sale.  (Read 2923 times)

kawai2g4b

Hello Everyone!

It’s been a while, but after years of messing wish my MP2s, my playing style evolved and now I’m not taking advantage of the MP2’s gain and feature set in favor of my reworked MP1. That said, I am going to sell my two MP2s. The two preamps are working fine except for: my main one has a wah that will not sweep frequencies (stays in same Q position) and an inoperable backlight. My other one works fine except the compressor doesn’t work. Instead it gives off a loud buzzing noise. The first one has been cleaned up and recapped by Tone Doctor in Atascocita, TX.  I will include an MXC controller, two CCP expression pedals and one quad switch plus cabling. I will include a replacement chip that may repair the wah issue in the first preamp.

I will take $500 for the whole set. PM me any offers for the set or if you want to make an offer for the individual components.
« Last Edit: Time Format by kawai2g4b »
Pearce G2R with ADA TFX4 in loop.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Kawai AQ-500 guitar, Korean Fender Lite Ash Strat, Electra X930 MPC modded, G&L L2K basses, Peavey T40, Fernandes basses.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Well great price  :thumb-up: , so they are US models ?  If the backlight issue is the display, it's easy to replace, they use the same display as a Quadverb (see other posts on MP2 display).  Not that I'm in the market for MP2s, I have a couple (well 4  :facepalm: )...
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

kawai2g4b

They are US 120v. And I would get it repaired but I’m finding less and less people locally that will do work on anything that isn’t tube, without a $150 ISD bench fee.  But yeah I have read about the backlight being a simple fix.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Kawai AQ-500 guitar, Korean Fender Lite Ash Strat, Electra X930 MPC modded, G&L L2K basses, Peavey T40, Fernandes basses.

kawai2g4b

I’m dropping the price down to $450 USD for the lot of it.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

kawai2g4b

Taking it down to $350.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Scotto

Do you still have this?

kawai2g4b

I still do.  Sorry for the delayed response.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Pages: [1]   Go Up