ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, i'm the son of Jurrie....  (Read 1573 times)

Nick Teeuwen

• Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jur
Hello, i'm the son of Jurrie....
« on: Time Format »

Hi,

I'm Nick, I am 15 years old and lives in Leersum now (in The Netherlands). Before Jurrie died we lived in Gouda. My mother is married now with Reinier, my stepfather now (since 2012).

I don't play guitar but piano, and I also work for an radio station, named 90FM, from Regio90 in Leersum. Its a little mix from Jur: music and computers (IT). I'm a technican for the radio program "90 in de Regio", and in 2 weeks I will be an technican for a temporary program (we don't have any name for it now).

And at least: a fact about Jurrie:

His favorite bible text was 1 Corinthians 13. The last verse (So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.) is also written on his grave (In Dutch: De liefde blijft..., translated to English: Love remains....). He died more ten years ago.

You can always ask me something!

-----

Nick Teeuwen
Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Hello, i'm the son of Jurrie....
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Nick, again welcome and thank you for the insights. As you say, love remains.
Cheers Richard
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Peter H. Boer

• 2* MB-1 1*MP-1 + Jur's old Mod4Mk2
    • The Granny Attic
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Ook hier, Welkom!  :thumb-up:
Nothing beats MB-1s and MP-1s with MDRTs

http://www.thegrannyattic.com
http://www.Illumion.net
http://www.sote.nl

Duke of Metal

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Welcome Nick.. look forward to chatting. 

Slimjim

• ADA Since 1987
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

Hello Nick, thanks so much for the updates to include the archived versions of the site. I'm Jim, not so slim these days. We used to chat with Jurrie and enjoy all sorts of fun activities while he was running ADADepot. Wishing you the best, great to hear from you!!
Les Paul Traditional, ES-335 Lemonburst, Explorer 120, Ibanez UV77 SVR, Suhr PT Sig Std, Rickenbacker 620-12, ESP E-II M-II, Fender H.E.R. Stratocaster, Xaviere XV-900, Buscarino,  
Peavey Classic 50/50, Mesa Stereo 2:100, Marshall EL34 50/50, Marshall JMP, Victoria Sovereign, Victoria Victorilux
________
Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL (x2), Eventide Orville, Eventide H8000fw, TC Electronic 1210, Great River MP2-NV, Phoenix Audio DRS-Q4, Dave Hill Designs Europa 1(x2), UK Sound 1173
_______
Fireface UC, Fireface UFX, Hosa Format Converters
______
Fishman Tripleplay, Spectrasonics Keyscape, Omnisphere, Italo DeAngelis Sound Library
_____
Surface Pro 4, FL Studio 20, EZD2.0, Fabfilter ProQ2, Gullfoss, Waves CLA-3A, CLA-2A, CLA-76, API-2500, SSL G-Series Comp

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member
« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Hello and welcome Nick!

I consider myself a very fortunate man to have known your father, and I hope also to have the good fortune to know you as well.

It is true: Love Remains

Harley 8)
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!
Pages: [1]   Go Up