ADA Power Amps > B500B (G500S)

B500B = G500S

(1/2) > >>

Harley Hexxe:
A B500B is a power amp for the Bi-amp Bass rigs. Are you sure that will sound good with a MP-1?

MarshallJMP:
Nah not really it's actually just a stereo amp, a beefed up  B200S.It has both identical amps in it. The B500S and the G500S are identical amps.

rnolan:
Hey Harley, I thought that as well when I bought it, then MJMP set me straight  :thumb-up: , or I wouldn't have suggested it as an option.

Harley Hexxe:
You're talking about B500S.  But I was referring to B500B, which is what you mentioned in the thread above.

I thought there might have been an EQ tweak for bass guitar ass opposed to lead guitar, although I can speak from experience that the B200S has the warmest solid state power amp sound to it than the other ADA power amps I own. ( I may have a line on two more ).

rnolan:
What MJMP told me was the basic circuit is the same B200S, B500B, G500S.  And both the B500B and G500S are the same just more power.  I queried this as the B500B specs say one channel is more power than the other (no eq tweaks though), but MJMP assured me the 2 channels are the same and also there is no difference between B500B and G500S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version