ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP-1 Membrane switches available anywhere?  (Read 1205 times)

DannyjoeCarter

• Dannyjoe Carter

Back in the late 80's and early 90's I used to have three or four extra membrane switches I would keep in stock by ordering from the ADA headquarters on Lessor Street in case I bought an MP-1 that the faceplate wasn't flawless.

Does anyone know if there is a source anywhere for them now aside from buying a non working unit and using a hairdryer to remove one in decent shape?
Owner of DeJayce Guitars
www.dejayce-guitars.com
www.youtube.com/dannyjoecarter
www.Faceb**k.com/dannyjoe.carter

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: MP-1 Membrane switches available anywhere?
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey DJC, haven't come across a source for the membrane switches.  I do recall one member ages ago replaced the whole thing with more modern switches.  Upside is you can use the MP-1 computer (via midi/sysex) program one of our members developed to set all your patches (attached).  IIRC it also does MB-1 and also lets you dump and load patches.  But I'm hoping your soon to arrive MP-1 doesn't have any front panel issues.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

DannyjoeCarter

• Dannyjoe Carter
Re: MP-1 Membrane switches available anywhere?
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hey DJC, haven't come across a source for the membrane switches.  I do recall one member ages ago replaced the whole thing with more modern switches.  Upside is you can use the MP-1 computer (via midi/sysex) program one of our members developed to set all your patches (attached).  IIRC it also does MB-1 and also lets you dump and load patches.  But I'm hoping your soon to arrive MP-1 doesn't have any front panel issues.

OK thank you R for the info! Yeah today is the day - it's supposed arrive early so we'll see how it goes and hopefully everything will be working properly.
Owner of DeJayce Guitars
www.dejayce-guitars.com
www.youtube.com/dannyjoecarter
www.Faceb**k.com/dannyjoe.carter
Pages: [1]   Go Up