Other ADA Gear > ADA Effects

Just wondering s1000

(1/4) > >>

David Drake:
I've always wanted a s1000. In the past I always went for other ADA gear that superseded that want because of rarity. Now I'm wondering should I get an FX2 instead because you know the ability to add the flange/chorus with a footswitch. I really want that doubler sound of the s1000. What are the REAL pros and cons between the two and their delays?

David Drake:
Finely found a Fx2 manual last night and I believe it answered my questions. I think Fx2 would probably me more to my liking.

rnolan:
Hey David, good to hear you've found out what you wanted  :thumb-up: , now you just have to find a good unit for sale (easier said than done) and also the right power for where you are i.e. US version.

MarshallJMP:
I have a 2FX but I only use it for the flanger which I think is amazing for a digital unit. For delays I use a ADA Digitizer 4, it does amazing stereo delays.

David Drake:
@rnolan - I'm glad you mentioned that as a ADA 1.28i I was looking at was 230v and I never even thought about that being an issue. I'll Link that item and some others in their proper sections.

@Jmp - The Digitizer, I forgot I had one of these hooked to a friends mixing board I jam and sing with every now & then. I have recently acquired a DS4 foot switch prior to a failed Pitchtraq deal and that unit would be perfect for what I need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version