ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 45   Go Down

Author Topic: what are you listening to this week?  (Read 240470 times)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: what are you listening to this week?
« Reply #90 on: Time Format »

Well both Hallows eve and living death where popular here in Belgium.Hallows Eve did a song on Metal Massacre 6,most bands that came on MM albums became popular later.Do you know the MM albums?Also good are the US Metal vol 1-4 albums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Massacre
Where I'm from people were too busy fighting each other back then so all the heavy metal groups would not have reached people the same way they would have other parts of the world.  Punk was bigger over here in the 80's and the usual chart stuff.

Megadeth played here here in '88 and Dave Mustaine came off with something to do with supporting the IRA.  This caused a riot and the audience split into two factions, pro Ireland and pro Britain camps if you will!  Mustaine had to be airlifted out of the venue along with the rest of the band.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #91 on: Time Format »

this this week amongst others

tits!!

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #92 on: Time Format »

this this week amongst others

tits!!

Great band!

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #93 on: Time Format »

FACT!

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #94 on: Time Format »

More tits  :lol:

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #95 on: Time Format »

and even more!!  Their really nice ones as well!!!  :banana-upsidedown:

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #96 on: Time Format »

ok you win  :lol:

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #97 on: Time Format »

awwww I was enjoying this game :(  I'm partial to them!!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #98 on: Time Format »

Mmm, thanks for the mamories LoL. I've had Deep Purple in Rock going through my head for the past few days, must put it on for a listen.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #99 on: Time Format »

Mmm, thanks for the mamories LoL. I've had Deep Purple in Rock going through my head for the past few days, must put it on for a listen.

now I do like some Purple but I'm not really a fan, not the way I am other bands for example, but my friend from Sweden f**king loves Deep Purple.  He's always trying to get me into more Purple and always saying "how can you not be a Deep Purple fan".  He's younger than me you see so I say to him, "if they haven't enticed me in by this stage given how long I have been aware of them then I can't see it in the future", he just doesn't get it hahahahaha  but it's cause he's younger and at that stage where he wants everyone to like what he likes same way I did when I was 25.

But anyways, in Rock is a great album as you know Richard.  I think the cover is awesome.  My cousin had an attic room when he wa younger and he painted this whole album cover along one of his walls!!  I will never forget it  :)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #100 on: Time Format »

I've been a big DP fan for years, but some songs more than others. Don't know why but some of the tunes (riffs) off In Rock have been floating around my head for the past few days. Interestingly Blackmore was using an ES335 with a bigsby mostly on that album.
The attic room sounds like fun, and it is a great cover.

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #101 on: Time Format »

Great band,my fav album is Burn.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #102 on: Time Format »

Burn is also one of my favourites. I've been collecting the 25th anniversary editions as they come out over the years. Only disappointment so far is Rodger Glover used the alternate solo on the Smoke/Machine Head remix, the remix is awesome BTW if you haven't heard it.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #103 on: Time Format »

Avenger - Bloodsports

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #104 on: Time Format »

Aaaaah another great album!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 45   Go Up