ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT: Carl Martin Chorus XII  (Read 4358 times)

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music
FS/FT: Carl Martin Chorus XII
« on: Time Format »

All right,

I'm probably going to hate myself for doing this, but... up for grabs is a used Carl Martin Chorus XII. It's been around the block. I grabbed it off of ebay and it had only the right foot switch. Called up Carl Martin and they sent a replacement. Had a local tech put the new switch in... in the process, he knocked out the LED by the right switch. He replaced it.

Fully functional and very sweet... musical, rich, warm and dark. The ONLY reason I'm getting rid of it is that I need a rack version that can go in the effect loop (line level) of my amp, or a rack unit that has XLR inputs. I need it for high gain stuff.

It's the best chorus I've ever heard, it's just not designed the way I need it to work... sounds awesome in front of an amp or run direct.

My hope is to find a Line 6 Mod Pro.

It's $300 new, and this one has been used well, so make a reasonable offer given it's history.

I also have a Rocktron Xpression, Ernie Ball VP Jr. and a Morely A/B/Y Switcher... ask!
« Last Edit: Time Format by McLeanAB »
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

El Chiguete

My hope is to find a Line 6 Mod Pro.

So the Line 6 Mod Pro also does chorus in the way that this and the ADA chorus work?
Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music

So the Line 6 Mod Pro also does chorus in the way that this and the ADA chorus work?

That I'm not sure about... it has the XLR in/outs that I need/want.  It's got the Roland Dimension D and Tri-Chorus models... my fear is that it won't even be close... but, since I can't afford the new TERC or the TC 1210, it, in theory, seems to have what I want...
-Adam
ISP Theta Preamp, ISP Theta PRO, ISP Theta Combo and Vector 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Creams, and Charvel Wildcards with EMGs!

McLeanAB

• Adam's Music
Re: FS/FT: Carl Martin Chorus XII
« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

This guy is again up for grabs!  Make an offer!!
-Adam
Pages: [1]   Go Up