ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: g major 2  (Read 3598 times)

Rusty

g major 2
« on: Time Format »

Dear rnolan is there any way that one can remove the factory preset 69 from a G Major 2 as its kinda not my style.
It says 'therefore  I am-bent'  , not me but !!    :dunno:       :facepalm:       ;D

is that a joke? !

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: g major 2
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

Hey Rusty, I'm not sure, MikeB (and others more familiar with the G Maj) can answer. I'm not across the way the TCs do their presets and this varies in different brands/units. Some have a factory bank you can't change and give you a user bank to store your own (IIRC TCs do it this way ??). Others let you overwrite the factory preset but let you restore the factory defaults which then overwrites any changes you've made to those patches (eg MP1/2). I'll ask MikeB tonight (or check the manual, it will describe how it works in G Maj).
Typically factory presets are stored in non-volatile memory (eg EPROM or flash memory maintained by battery) so it's probably not possible (without reprogramming).
"I am-bent" sounds like a joke, maybe reference to state of mind (substance induced or otherwise) or play on words for ambient ?
Cheers Richard
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

MikeB

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

Hi Rusty.  Yep, according to the manual, the factory presets are Read Only, therefore unchangeable.  You will just have to ignore it, sorry.

Mike
I don't feel tardy!

Rusty

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Thank you"s,  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up