ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not so good news - local/intl  (Read 1027 times)

vansinn

Not so good news - local/intl
« on: Time Format »

Felt like writing a Bit about what's going on internationally, like how the new crisis finally started rolling out during the latter week or so.
It's been in the making for a few years, and the corona virus has simply been what pricked to ballooning financial bubbles, "the everything bubble", as Wolf Richter calls it.
You do know that max 3-5% of what we call money is actual cash-value, with the rest being debt, created from nothing, with no real backing, don't you?
And now observe how S&P, DOW, DAX, Nippei and other indexes, stocks, bonds et al are crashing down, the FED trimming interests, and will trim more, followed by more funny money printing with no back-end value.

I've known this would come, but didn't manage to protect myself, meaning, buying gold, silver and others.
Those of you following places like kitco.com have seen how precious metals are racing upwards.

And the virus?  No matter how, and from where/whom, it actually originated, just look at how it is being totally overblown in the controlled main stream media.
This ordinary flu season has claimed 16000+ american lives, out of some 345 mil just in this country - but noone writes about it - because it's quite normal, and can't be used as a political weapon.
Yet, the mere ~7500+ lives to the corona is being blown up as a pandemic, creating international havoc.

My country just basically was put in a state as close to marshal law as it gets.
'They' didn't manage to get a law signed-in allowing police to enter peoples private homes without warrant, though.
But they can fetch us 'on suspicion', and force us to vaccines - which are essentially untested.
Virtually all state/public services shut down, even our court system shut down!  The latter never happens unless there's war or uprisings threatening the country (or state..) - read again: Close to marshal law.

To be fair, partial lock-down or at least serious info and measures is a good thing, and I wouldn't expect less, given that the virus still has no.. mmnn.. known cure as yet. Or rather, the cure that's been known up-front is still being held-back..

Stay safe, folks.  We're entering a new crisis, and it'll be much worse than the '08++ crisis.
I'll stop here. It's middle of night and I can't sleep, so felt like pushing some bits'n'pieces of thoughts..

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
Re: Not so good news - local/intl
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

We are having a toilet paper war (and pasta and rice).  People are fighting over toilet paper and the shelves get cleaned out every morning.  Not that there's a shortage, just that supermarkets only ever stock what they need for the next day....  herd mentality.
Yes I am aware of how money is created by the banks (most people don't get it though and won't believe you). Also how the banks treat created money differently to "real" money. Before the banks here were deregulated, they had to keep/have on hand 30% of real money and could only create 70%.  Now they can do what they like (and this is why AMP became a bank rather than a mutual society).  However, they do have to service the loans they create as Westpack discovered with Alan Bond and Christopher Scaffe, nearly sent them to the wall...

The Australian share market has had $600 Billion AUD wiped off its value this week.  Not a good time for self funded retirees and Superannuation schemes  :facepalm:
The fragility of "just in time" supply chain logistics are now laid bare, the ramifications are yet to be fully realised, there's much pain coming unfortunately.
My understanding is we are at least 18 months away from vaccine for COVID-19 so not sure what they are trying to stick into you  :dunno: .  Unfortunately there are no cures for viruses (well maybe whisky or Belgian beer) , just have to keep your immune system strong and healthy.
« Last Edit: Time Format by rnolan »
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

vansinn

Re: Not so good news - local/intl
« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

^ agreed - and I am aware of also how 'it' works in Australia.
I've spend almost 11 years looking into the New World Disorder mechanisms and schemes.
I have sortof the same experience WRT trying to inform people I meet about these things.

Here in dk, actually quite a lot have some understanding, at least that things aren't working quite the way we've been told and educated.
However, hardly anyone, even with understanding, will participate against any of these draconian measures that are getting implemented to drive our societies down.  And we used to be a peoples with tradition of doing protests through marches or at the barricades (so to speak), being organized in union, and stand up for our rights.

To anyone wanting to understand at least how financials really work, do read Nomi Prinse's book "Collusion - How The Central Banks Rigged Our Countries", and watch Mike Maloney's fantastic series "Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 1 - 8"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Dealing specifically with the US market, this interview on kitco.com with Peter Schiff actually illustrates many points about the geopolitical situation, especially as all central banks are interconnected.
https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-03-12/Coronavirus-to-pop-bubble-greater-than-2008-gold-prices-have-nowhere-to-go-but-up.html
« Last Edit: Time Format by van Sinn »
Pages: [1]   Go Up