Non ADA Gear > Effects

NGD! MojoMojo OD pedal

<< < (2/2)

rnolan:
Hey Dante, it's good you don't get any noise  :thumb-up: , are you running this in the classics loop or in front ?  In front makes more sense I guess.  Synth pedal is a good idea.  We finally, got a singer for our band  :whoohoo!: , he's got a TC Helicon voice live 3 extreme thingy he showed me last night, very interesting gadget, we havn't plugged it in yet, maybe at Sundays rehearsal, I watched a couple of youtubes about it, pretty amazing bit of kit, a stomp box on steroids.

Dante:
The stomps are in the loops of the G-system. The Classic is in a dedicated 'insert' loop, but it's plugged in just like another stomp. I have globally set every patch to use the Insert loop with the Classic. It's the voice, the G-system controls it and adds FX. I'm really just picking one more dirt box to have as another option for my TS-9. That Tubescreamer stays, regardless of which others don't.

Congrats on the new singer, lemme know about that voice live thingy, our singer actually has one too. I never tried it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version