Non ADA Gear > Effects

Let's see your pedalboards!

<< < (2/11) > >>

GuitarBuilder:

--- Quote from: Dante on August 06, 2016, 01:58:48 PM ---Okay, here goes....I bought this case;

Which you can buy at Rondo music for $50 using this link
http://www.rondomusic.com/pdc410fbk.html

All my cables fit inside the box's lid, I just pile them on top of the pedals.

Contents of the pedalboard include:
Front row: ADA MXC footswitch, Quad switch, Boss V-Wah
Back row: Nady 201 wireless, DOD A/B Box, Ibanez TS-9, Boss TU-2

The MXC and Quad switch are color coded:
Red = Solo / Boost
White = Clean patch
Yellow = Dirty patch
Blue = Delay

I know I've discussed this before, but my Quad switch toggles individual FX in my rack (Boss GX-700).
1: delay
2: solo boost (usually done with the EQ)
3: wet (chorus or modulation)
4: wild card (special FX for specific songs: harmonizer, tremolo, whatever)

The A/B switch simply runs the signal from the dedicated instrument cable (going from the wireless into the wah) to a separate instrument cable. That way, if the wireless battery dies during a song, I hit the A/B button and use the cord instead of my wireless pack.

BTW: The pedals in the back row are on top of small pieces of 3/4" plywood, painted black and covered in velcro

--- End quote ---

Yes, but what does Green mean?  :green-banana-smiley-emoticon: :green-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Kim:
Dante, that Rondo case looks like the cat's banana.  I have a case similar to that except the lid doesn't come off to use as a pedalboard.  So mine is just for transporting the pedals for now.

I may just make the board I'll need and size it to fit in a,cheap suitcase I can get from a thrift store...

MarshallJMP:
I also made my pedal board myself, although I don't use effect pedals, with me it's all midi.

For my boss pedals I use a behringer case which is also nice,but don't use the behringer cables or supplied adapter.

Dante:
I made a board to fit into a thrift store suitcase & it served me well for a great many years. I just recently picked up the pedal board case.

Green = Wild card (notice the ???? all over the green one?)

Kim:
Well, finally decided to just shop a pedalboard and be done with it.  ::)  I figured that by the time I mess around making one the way I want, then find a suitcase for it.....the PITA and $$ can be saved by just buying one.

So I got this Gator Gator GPBBAK1 and so far it seems to be just what I need, with a fine carrying case to boot.  I have to get some new 90* patch cables now though.  The hodgepodge ones I'm currently using are just temporary since I was just spreading my pedals out on the floor for the time being.  The Donner isolated power supply works great and is fastened up underneath the pedalboard and out of the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version