ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strager In A Strange Land guitar solo video test  (Read 7520 times)

El Chiguete

Here goes some late night testing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2EFxZSgE1M...
Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook

Very good man, that's cool.  One of my fav Maiden albums after the first two of course  :thumb-up:.

It sounds good and playing sounds good as well.  It's ever so slightly thin sounding, I'm also not sure if it's being played on the bridge pickup, could be a combo of the neck or pup as well but it's nearly there.  Nice guitar too.  Where did you get the midi backing track?  Or did you make it yourself?

You know they are using Gallien Krueger 250mls on that album which are solid state.  Awesome sounds in my opinion.
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

El Chiguete

I was really doing a quick test of my smartphone's camera so I didn't tried to match his tone at all. I want this year to make full videos of me playing there in my room to upload in youtube so stay tune for that :)

BTW the backing track is from www.guitarbackingtrack.com
Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

Soloist

• Take No Prisoners...Take No Sh!t

Very nice El! The picture is very clear.
Live Rig:
Fractal Audio FM3 ver 1.06
Boss GT 100 ver.2.11
Switching- Radial Engineering Big Shot I/O v2 - Radial Engineering Pro D2 Stereo Direct Box
Power - Live Wire Power Conditioning Distribution System
Monitors  - (2) FRFR-112 Headrush Stage monitors
Axes - Charvel So Cal Pro Mod-Jackson DK2MQ Pro-Jackson USA Soloist-Ibanez RG3XXV
ADA gear: MP1- MP2 - MT200
Studio gear- way too much to list.

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net

Yep clear picture,and sound is a bit thin but you can make that a lot better.

BTW good playing,this song is not from my favorite maiden albums but the song by it self is pretty good.

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook

I was really doing a quick test of my smartphone's camera so I didn't tried to match his tone at all. I want this year to make full videos of me playing there in my room to upload in youtube so stay tune for that :)

BTW the backing track is from www.guitarbackingtrack.com

Oh well in that case it's fantastic if you didn't even  try to match the tone.  Really good job.

That was from the mic on your phone?  Shit I've heard a lot worse using actual microphones lol

Do "Loneliness of the long distance runner" next time  :thumb-up:

What you should do is video from your phone but record properly with proper mic and audio interface type set up or porta studio if you got one.  Then mix the video and audio in a video editing program.  I've even done that with windows movie maker!!

That way you get superior sound.  So record with you're camera, and record properly at the same time using what ever it is you use to record good quality with, then sync the video to the seperate audio you record, and scrap the audio track that the camera records itself.  It's pretty easily done so long as you know how to sync a seperate audio track.
« Last Edit: Time Format by rabidgerry »
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010
Pages: [1]   Go Up