ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Self Quaranteen Stories  (Read 14348 times)

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: Self Quaranteen Stories
« Reply #45 on: Time Format »

Well I'm actually selling my house to get away from my problem neighbour.  It's a really long story.  But basically it started with noise kinda from the day I moved in actually.  It's a complete saga but long story short, he could also be involved in drug dealing and what ever and his unsavoury activities and noise have forced me to sell up.

Basically wanting to move to a detached house so I never have to put up with noise or loud voices sounding like they are right next door (because they are) ever again.  It's shortened my life living in this house.  The stress.  I finally found out how important it is to have sleep and not be disturbed all the time.

Oh and I don't feel safe beside the guy either.  So much unsavoury activity and anti-social shit going on it's unreal.  I gotta get me and my girlfriend out of here so we can get on with our lives!

@Dante, man I'm working too, may be not as hard as you or Kim but I'm working from home (moving a mouse about and taking phone calls and typing  :lol:)  I work in I.T but I'm f**king now trapped in my kitchen 8 hours a day.

@Rusty man you got some interesting stories.  I wanna know how you ended up in these places and did what you were doing.  You were ina  band right?
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #46 on: Time Format »

Well thanks guys for reminding me I need to do some work in my garden too. Also my wife wants a greenhouse so she can do like Dante, growing some own stuff. Just finished cleaning up my work space and put some insulation in it. But hey it looks a lot cleaner now, even found a ADA B500S stashed under one of my pinballs, wonder  who's it is ( Rnolan  ;D). At work we are almost fully operational again, so no more unemployment for the moment. Still no rehearsals though, I hope soon. I really miss this. Good we have the depot to do some ranting. Nice to see that some of you post some pics, this way you can see some parts of the world, so keep them coming.
« Last Edit: Time Format by MarshallJMP »

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #47 on: Time Format »

Still working here too. 
That's me way back there...

Rusty

« Reply #48 on: Time Format »

+1 K

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #49 on: Time Format »

Still working here too. 
  Looks like something out of a science fiction film man!!

Hopefully doin a video for the band site this weekend.  I'll post it up here when I'm done.  Manager says we need to keep a presence through all this and he's right.  It will feature a new track.  I finished all the guitar a while ago but there was a couple of gaping holes in the drum track I had made.  I managed to pull myself together and get it finished so now our manager reckons I should do a video of me playing along to it etc and showing any fans out there we are still alive through all this.

I'll be using my MP1 so will post the track and the video in next day or so.

Currently sat in the kitchen, working from home though so no fun 'till later.

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #50 on: Time Format »

Still working here too. 

Well I was thinking the same thing. >:D

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #51 on: Time Format »

But hey it looks a lot cleaner now, even found a ADA B500S stashed under one of my pinballs, wonder  who's it is ( Rnolan  ;D ).
  Well it's keeping good company LoL and I do think of it from time to time...  I now have a rack with a stepdown tranny in it now so it's got a place to live, just have to pony up for the postage  :facepalm: .  Alternatively, if someone in the US (or another country that uses the wrong power  :nono: ) wants to buy it....
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #52 on: Time Format »

Still working here too. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like some post apocalyptic movie and people have to wear masks to breath!  Anyone seen Hardware?  Lemmy is in it and Iggy Pop

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #53 on: Time Format »

Still working here too. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's like some post apocalyptic movie and people have to wear masks to breath!  Anyone seen Hardware?  Lemmy is in it and Iggy Pop

The first thing that came to mind for me when seeing the pic was Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.

Rusty

« Reply #54 on: Time Format »

Im back to Bach fellas,

The 48, preludes and fugues.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Rusty »

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
« Reply #55 on: Time Format »

It's like a never ending trove of stuff at your gaff Rusty!

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #56 on: Time Format »

Got told I can go back to the office to work 3 days a week next week  :whoohoo!: .  Not that I love work or anything (but obviously necessary), just having some contact with other people will be nice.  The gov here is starting to cautiously lift some restrictions.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #57 on: Time Format »

How's everyone going with the lock downs ?  We started to open up here in Australia and now Melbourne has got lots of community transmissions and had to reverse the direction and lock down again.  It's mandatory to wear a mask in Victoria now when you are outside, a first in Australia.  And lots of people are (or have been) flouting the rules  :dunno: :facepalm: .  Here in Canberra we/they have put further opening up on hold.  It's not too bad depending who you are and what you want to do.

Kim

• Administrator
  • If it's too Loud...you're gonna get more of THAT.
« Reply #58 on: Time Format »

We've been going through somewhat the same.  Restrictions lifted a bit for a time, then set back n place.  The restrictions aren't state-wide here (yet?) but rather as a County by County basis; at least one County has a mask requirement in all public places whereas the rest of the Counties in my State are still a "run what ya brung" thing.  Most major businesses (Walmart, Menards, etc.) are now requiring (from their own corporate management) masks on their property and perhaps rightfully so.   "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" policies have expanded to also include "No Mask" in that regard.   In the "Not Required" areas I see about 75% of people in public here with a mask.  Would it help if that % were much closer to 100?  It appears that it depends on who you ask, I suppose.  Another hot topic of debate amongst so many others in these F'd up times....can't discuss anything at all with anyone nowadays without it becoming an escalating argument.   :(

Thankfully, I know of no one within my circle of family and friends who have symptoms or diagnoses but I do know a few people who would be considered "high-risk" and I'd like for them to have a better chance than they do.   

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #59 on: Time Format »

Same over here, restictions lifted and 2 weeks later the infections went up again (going from 84/day to 190/day), so not a new lockdown again but we have to wear masks again. Where or what changes  from city to city. Cafe's and restaurants are still open but you need to keep the 1.5m rule, you need to wear a mask all the time except when you eat or drink and stay at your table. Also mandatory to leave your name and phone number for contact tracing.

I stay at home, so no problem for me  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up