• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

WTB: Looking for a few things

Started by kissfan113, September 11, 2022, 08:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissfan113

I'm searching for a few things if anyone has some stuff to get rid of.
1. ADA Split Stack cabinets Id like to get a pair of angled and a pair of straight cabs
2. ADA Pitchtraq
3. ADA MQ-1
4. ADA B200S
If anyone has the desire to get rid of any of these please let me know.

rnolan

Hey Kevin, nice shopping list  :whoohoo!: :thumb-up: .  I have a US voltage B500b (which MJMP assures me is the same as a G500s).  So much the same as a B200s but twice the power  >:D .  MJMP did his magic on it and it's still with him in Belgium.  Needs to go to a good home.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

NOt sure where you are, but in the US, there are 2 split stack slant cabs for sale by two different sellers on Reverb.com

Each one around $200 plus shipping

kissfan113

I'm in WV USA, thought I'd added that to my profile because I'm forgetful when posting. I'll have to check reverb or on those, rnolan when you get the B500s back let me know a price and I may have such a home for it.
Thanks
Kevin

kissfan113

Just looked on reverb, all I can find is a single stackable 12 for 300 and shipping

MarshallJMP

I have a pitchraq from someone in the US (it's a 110V model) and I think he might want to sell it.

kissfan113

Id be interested in the Pitchtraq if he does.

MarshallJMP

I mailed him, will let you know if he wants to sell it.

rnolan

Hey Kevin, the B500b is all serviced and ready to go (it's with MJMP in Belgium).  No point shipping it to Australia first as I haven't been able to get a 240v transformer for it, so if you want it, just need MJMP to ship it to you (West Virginia?) from Belgium.  I offered it to Dave Drake a while ago for $300 USD (price still fine by me), but it seems he doesn't want it/has other priorities?. It weighs around 24 pounds (around 11kgs), quite heavy so shipping won't be cheap (probably $140USD ish :dunno: ).

kissfan113

MarshallJMP

He wants to sell the pitchraq so I sent you a PM with his email.

David Drake

Quote from: rnolan on September 15, 2022, 01:43:05 AM
I offered it to Dave Drake a while ago for $300 USD (price still fine by me), but it seems he doesn't want it/has other priorities?. It weighs around 24 pounds (around 11kgs), quite heavy so shipping won't be cheap (probably $140USD ish :dunno: ).

rnolan
Yes. things kept getting in the way and semi cheap (ish) and really rare to boot Tfx4, 2.56i delay, and Ampulator and a few others.  but nothing wrong with that price I'm shure I will regret not grabbing it when I could.

Thats spot on with the shipping, was right at $140.00 to North/West Louisiana U.S.A.

rnolan

Hey Dave, I totally understand  :thumb-up: :wave: , it's unfortunate that international shipping is so expensive, but hey, what can you do...

assquatch20

https://reverb.com/item/60066420-ada-2x12-with-celestians-1990-s-csrpet?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=android-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=60066420

He says he has multiple cabs but shipping ain't cheap. Looks like he has the more rare straight cab, at least one.

I'm in Tennessee and have a split stack I might sell soon, along with the T100S tube power amp.

Harley Hexxe

You're not kidding shipping isn't cheap for him!

I wonder if he's shipping with East India Trading Co.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!