• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Main Menu

"Pedal-board friendly" ADA FLANGER anyone?

Started by ADA Amplification, August 31, 2015, 10:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADA Amplification

We know pedal-board real estate is at a premium. So here is our solution. Let us know what you think! BTW... this is just a mockup to indicate the size.

- ADA Amplification

MarshallJMP

Will it have the same circuit as the original?

rnolan

Well if it sounds the same and you've managed to reduce the size (as per mock up) seems like a good idea for pedal board users. My 2 cents worth.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

GuitarBuilder

I like it!

I would also be interested in the circuit used.
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

ADA Amplification

PBF (Pedal Board Friendly) Flanger news! We are getting really excited over here at ADA.... The first production parts are arriving. Stay tuned, we have some pictures to post.

FYI, the new PBF Flanger from ADA is a re-issue in a small enclosure, the same size as the ubiquitous HAMMOND BOX 1590B. There are some added features that everyone has been asking for.

rnolan

PBF (Pedal Board Friendly) Flanger news! We are getting really excited over here at ADA.... The first production parts are arriving. Stay tuned, we have some pictures to post.

FYI, the new PBF Flanger from ADA is a re-issue in a small enclosure, the same size as the ubiquitous HAMMOND BOX 1590B. There are some added features that everyone has been asking for.

rnolan

:whoohoo!: Go team, an thanks so much for the early heads up  :thumb-up: And some interest already (go GB  >:D ), I'll set up a spot for reviews etc (done BTW)

GuitarBuilder

I've got a couple extra SAD1024's..... :banana: :banana:
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

ADA Amplification

Quote from: GuitarBuilder on November 13, 2015, 07:20:20 AM
I've got a couple extra SAD1024's..... :banana: :banana:

How much? We will take them!

MarshallJMP

ADA Amplification

The LEVEL pot attenuates the output level for settings that boost the output volume. For example, when the ENHANCE is boosted or when you freeze the SWEEP.

GuitarBuilder

ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

rnolan

Very cool, not that I'm in the market for pedals, I'm happy with rack and phantom powered midi switcher (MXC), but for those who are.. and from what I'm reading it's the full Monty LoL.
Hey go guys, it's very nice that ADA is back and building  :thumb-up: , IMO the MP1/2 and MB1 are still the best preamps ever (not to mention all the other great bit of gear; partly why we're here I spose).