ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Share The Songs Which Are Reminds To You Lots Of Memories  (Read 11357 times)

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Well now you bring back other memories LoL... At 14/15/16 all I wanted to do was play guitar (which has never changed BTW), fortuitously I could to a degree, with my drummer mate in the shed every arvo after school (much to the chagrin of my neighbors). A life without passion isn't (IMHO) a life... Hey form a band, join a band, both, just play, play, play... and above all enjoy  :headbanger: .

BTW have you listened to Mr Big (Paul Gilbert being an amazing guitar player and MP-1 user) ? My Kinda Woman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA40OsvEFO8) there's those sus 4s again mmmmmm LoL. BTW I used to dance around to this song with my recently (at that time) born daughter (Demi (now 21)) in my arms, swinging her around,,. ^-^
« Last Edit: Time Format by rnolan »
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Orkun

• 80s Hard Rock/Metal Forever

Of course, I listened Mr. Big! And also Paul Gilbert is one of the my guitar idols.

BTW did you listen White Lion? Vito Bratta is a MP-1 user too. Also he has a picture on The Class Of '89 .

But I started to playing MP-1 'cause of my one of the best guitar idols, Atomik Tommy McClendon. I interested with rack setup because of him.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Cool, another (sort of) more recent (well to me) is Trevor Rabin.  I heard stories he was a MP2 user  :dunno: but what a great tone he gets and the construction  :whoohoo!: , we could go on forever, there is so much talent in the world!! And Martin Barre  :bow: in Jethro Tull... I'll sut up now LoL..

Orkun

• 80s Hard Rock/Metal Forever

Cool, another (sort of) more recent (well to me) is Trevor Rabin.  I heard stories he was a MP2 user  :dunno: but what a great tone he gets and the construction  :whoohoo!: , we could go on forever, there is so much talent in the world!! And Martin Barre  :bow: in Jethro Tull... I'll sut up now LoL..

Hey brother, I listen July Morning every time, it's an awesome song. Thanks for advice ;) .

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hay Orkun, no worries  :thumb-up: , it holds a very special spot in my (slightly deranged LoL) psyche.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up