ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please note "Depot New Registrations Temporarily Suspended" Please see discussions for how to register.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP-3 What Should It Be ?  (Read 16294 times)

El Chiguete

Re: MP-3 What Should It Be ?
« Reply #30 on: Time Format »

Maybe an A/B option inside a patch so you can store on the same patch 2 settings on the same patch? or at leat be able to control by real time CC control... OR let you store using an expresion pedal settings for when the pedal is down and for when the pedal is up!
Before you see the light, you must die!!!

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
'81 Kramer Pacer Standard
custom made Les Paul
ADA MP1
Rane MPE 28
Lexicon MPX-G2
Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!

AFFA
Support Your Local 81

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #31 on: Time Format »

Hey El, it's a good thought, should be versatile so you con scope it how you want it.
Although these day I run with 3 or 4 sounds and MP2 vol pedal, 90% on same sound, use it now for both rhythm/lead , seems the older I get the more simple I like it...
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

RobbHell

« Reply #32 on: Time Format »

Ok here are my thoughts.  Same Color scheme and at least 3 racks spaces high. The unit needs to have digital interface like before Stereo Series and parallel possibly with a tube buffer. Cab Sim out like the MP2. The unit would be nice if it had  four voicings  Clean channel(tube) and dirtier Clean Tube , Distorted Tube and Solid State Clean. Id lime to see a Tone Pad similar to have I have replaced in all my MP1s. Also at least three push buttons to engage different resistors to push the gain stages harder or softer for the players given need. I also like a Mid freq selector and low cut boost like I have also installed in the MP1s I work on. A input level would be awesome for different PU outputs. It would be very nice if each channel had its own tube board to make each channel independent from one another.

Oh yea last but not least  ADA in huge ass letters.

RobbHell

« Reply #33 on: Time Format »

Also not really interested to see it loaded with any Fxs or noise gate like MP2. Their is better board get that has corner that market.

Satch

« Reply #34 on: Time Format »

Forgot to add the feature to be able to customize the display for your presets.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up