FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

Some ADA Gear for Sale

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dante:

--- Quote from: Soloist on March 13, 2018, 09:38:30 AM ---I would be interested in the second MP1 Classic if you decide to part with it. I can then complete my collection!

--- End quote ---

And, if he doesn't buy it... I'd love to have a spare! PM me if it doesn't work out with Soloist. I'm pretty sure I don't stand a chance here, but I gotta say something or the answer is already NO.

Best of luck sellin' your gear, TerraSaw

potomuss:
PM sent about MXC. Also may be interested in the B500B.

rnolan:
TerraSaw seems missing in action  :dunno: , haven't heard back from him re the classic  :facepalm: .
I have a US B500B if that interests you.  It's with MJMP in Belgium, all fixed and ready to go, unfortunately postage is expensive as it quite heavy.

potomuss:
I figured it was a shot in the dark anyway. I have no idea how old the post is. Looks like all the timestamps on the site got messed up somehow! I do appreciate your offer, but like you've said... shipping. I'll keep an ear to the ground, but in the meantime will probably just pickup something local. The piece I really need is the MXC.

tomy:

--- Quote from: rnolan on April 25, 2018, 01:47:07 AM ---TerraSaw seems missing in action  :dunno: , haven't heard back from him re the classic  :facepalm: .
I have a US B500B if that interests you.  It's with MJMP in Belgium, all fixed and ready to go, unfortunately postage is expensive as it quite heavy.

--- End quote ---

Hey Rich, you know who to call when "missing in action" ? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version