Miscellaneous > Discussions

ADA Jams Archive

<< < (2/5) > >>

rabidgerry:
Who the f*ck is Playing "Stars"?  I was listening to this this morning (the actual record) and watching the documentary about it also.  I was in work but hey someone has to slack off.

great quality.  Doesn't have that mid/cut through tone of the original for the rythym but still good.  The lead tones are superb!!!!  Really really good. I'm happy I heard this.  Sooo weird I happened to listen to the original today as well!!!

I can't believe this was rerecorded?  Excellent Dante!!!  :whoohoo!:

Peter H. Boer:

--- Quote from: rabidgerry on April 14, 2015, 04:49:58 AM ---Who the f*ck is Playing "Stars"?  I was listening to this this morning (the actual record) and watching the documentary about it also.

--- End quote ---
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLvDI-q-mYyou'll find the video of ADADepot's "We're Stars" with an indication of who played what  :thumb-up:
All started by Jurrie R.I.P., of course

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Peter H. Boer on April 16, 2015, 02:51:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: rabidgerry on April 14, 2015, 04:49:58 AM ---Who the f*ck is Playing "Stars"?  I was listening to this this morning (the actual record) and watching the documentary about it also.

--- End quote ---
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLvDI-q-mYyou'll find the video of ADADepot's "We're Stars" with an indication of who played what  :thumb-up:
All started by Jurrie R.I.P., of course

--- End quote ---
who was he?  I see him in the banner at the top of the screen all the time but I don't know who he is?  Someone from ADA?  sorry for my ignorance.

MarshallJMP:
Jurrie was the founder of the ADAdepot and he died a few years ago from braincancer.He was a really great guy.Since he was from Holland we did meet alot and it was always great to see him.Too bad he's gone now.

rabidgerry:
Awww no way man.  That's awful.  So did the original site fade away when he died?  And then you guys brought it back?

That's great that it's come back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version