ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP-1 & MC-1 POWER SUPPLY?  (Read 15239 times)

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
Re: MP-1 & MC-1 POWER SUPPLY?
« Reply #15 on: Time Format »

Never saw these before.Anyway i PM'ed you for a solution.

RandallRG

« Reply #16 on: Time Format »

Never saw these before.Anyway i PM'ed you for a solution.
Yeah me either...why they had to change it I don't know but maybe the "Original" went bad on them & this was the only one they could find @ the time. Anyway I SOLVED THE PROBLEM!  :banana-trip: I went back to Radio Shack & there were more adapters there that the Dude didn't know about & I found the right one & it works...So both of my MC-1's work now! Thanks everyone for your Help/Info.  :metal:
« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #17 on: Time Format »

Hey Steve, a bit confused, the pics you posted were the back of MC1s' ? as long as your MP1s' (and you have a few now ?  >:D ) have the correct 9v (AC/DC) inlet socket on the back (near midi connectors, same sort as in the MC1 top pic), the 7 pin lead will take that power (if you plug the adpeter in there) to the pedal, that one of your MC1s has a different socket shouldn't matter (unless it won't phantom power coz of the mod ??)
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #18 on: Time Format »

Marshall/Rich or of course anyone that might know? Did the MC-1's ever come with different mounted Power fittings on the Boards @ times for the Power Supply or ? Check this out...Here are 2 pics of my MC-1's. I have the power Supply & 7 pin midi for them. If anyone knows where I might find the adaptor for the second picture I would appreciate it. Has anyone ever seen a MC-1 like the one in my 2nd picture? I just went to Radio Shack (They have all of those fittings & then some!) & the Dude tried all the one's he had & NONE OF THEM would fit into the Second pictured MC-1? Thanks! \m/
**My Power Supply fits into this one**.................

**It DOES NOT fit into to this one**......

I bought a cheapo universal power supply at a local electronics store for $15. It has every end imaginable and you can change the voltage / polarity to work with the ADA. You should be able to find something similar to work in the goofy MP-1 you have.

RandallRG

« Reply #19 on: Time Format »

Hey Dante whats going on Dude? Funny thing is I was looking @ one of those Adapters with all of the different ends on them. Yeah if you look @ my post above Rich's you can see I went back & found the 1/8" (3.5mm) "F" Tip Adaptaplug for it. Just strange how my other MC-1 has the standard (good) power Outlet & well...I don't know what the Hell happened to this one! (LOL)! Guess who ever had it this is the only power barrel they had or could find @ the time.  :dunno: Anyway the best thing is I got the MC-1 with the "Goofy" outlet for F-R-E-E!  :banana-trip: because the guy who had it didn't know if it was working or not & (for obvious reasons did not have a Power Supply to try it out) Take it easy Buddy.... :thumb-up:

« Last Edit: Time Format by RandallRG »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up