Miscellaneous > Rants & Raves

why keep the mp-1 after the mp_2

<< < (3/3)

bunkyloo:
All good points and ideas

Chucky:
Personally I almost regret selling any piece of gear I sold in the past.
Usually you're ok for a few years and then some project comes along and you end up saying: Jesus!! If only I had that thing still!!  :facepalm:

Kim:

--- Quote from: Chucky on September 09, 2018, 07:53:08 AM ---Personally I almost regret selling any piece of gear I sold in the past.
Usually you're ok for a few years and then some project comes along and you end up saying: Jesus!! If only I had that thing still!!  :facepalm:

--- End quote ---

:lol:
For me, it's usually only a matter of weeks before I realize that I should've kept _____ .  That goes for everything and not just music gear.  Tools, car parts, books/manuals, beer/wine, etc....

Aside from that, I currently don't have any nagging regret about not having an MP-1 since moving on to the MP-2.

bunkyloo:
Truthfully since I posted this I have picked up another mp-1 because it was version 2 and extremely cheap MJMP shipped me some replacement jacks for it already only paid $100 usd.
So  What Kim says is true lol I guess I was just fishing for some optional ideas and I saw quite a few.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version