Non ADA Gear > Effects

Rocktron-Intellipitch-Harmonizer - Has anyone heard or know anything about this

(1/6) > >>

rabidgerry:
Has anyone ever heard of this unit?  I might buy one that is going for a good price but can't find a dam thing about it and I have no idea of it's good or worth it or what?

I have read a few reviews but their pretty  :poop: and basic and not proper indepth.

Thought I'd throw it out there and see if one of you fine fellows knew about it????????

vansinn:
Quick search found this:
Rocktron Intellipitch : richter's user review (Audiofanzine)

Else, try locating a Digitech TSR-24S 19" processor ;)
BTW, TSR of course means Terminate [and] Stay Rockin'.. :dunno:

rabidgerry:
I read that one, it's not really a lot to go on, the guy sounds like he's tripping of his nuts.

I've done a internet search but nothing detailed at all.  They few shitty reviews or forums chats about it say it's good.

Why recommend this? Digitech TSR-24S  It's not a harmonizer.   I have a Digitech ISP33 which personally I think is really amazing sounding but I am keen to hear what this rare Roctron sounds like.  One is a lot older than the other.

I bought the intellipitch, so hopefully I can try it out soon and let you all know.  In the mean time if anyone knows anything at all about this unit please let chime in.  If it's not for me I'll sell it again.

vansinn:
Well,the TSR-24 does house a harmonizer..
OT, so /EOT/ ;)

rabidgerry:
Do you have one?  What's it like?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version