ADA Preamps > MP-1 Classic

MP-1 Classic - Clear/Restore

<< < (2/2)

rnolan:
There's probably a date on the PCB (PCB revision) that would give you a ball park date, we didn't get classics in Australia, I didn't know they existed until others here talked about them, I need one to round out my collection and also to hear what the fuss is about  ;)

MarshallJMP:
Hey Harley, could it be it was mid '94 when they came out?

Harley Hexxe:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on August 16, 2017, 11:37:46 AM ---Hey Harley, could it be it was mid '94 when they came out?

--- End quote ---

Mid -94 was when ADA disappeared, wasn't it? The Classic was introduced the year after the original was discontinued. I know I picked up my first one in '94 and they had already been out for a while.

MarshallJMP:
Well the earliest date I could find on the schematics are all from '94.Didn't ADA disappear later on like 95-96?

Harley Hexxe:
I think you're right, they did disappear in early '96. That was shortly after the Music Man EVH model guitar hit the market IIRC.
   I know I was using the Classic the year before they vanished with my old band,(Band Of Heathens), because I took the original MP-1 out of the rack, and the Classic replaced it. Everyone liked the sound of that one better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version