Miscellaneous > Recording - Studio Talk

New Music Video and Single

<< < (2/9) > >>

rnolan:
Hey RG, loved it  :thumb-up: :whoohoo!: , like Soloist, I thought he'd turn up a nice axe and start shredding LoL.  I listened/watched a couple of YT clips yesterday to hear the Jackson tube preamp, very ordinary playing IMHO, it was refreshing to hear you guys, shit hot my friend  >:D

MarshallJMP:
Wauw that was GREAT!!!!

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Systematic Chaos on August 08, 2017, 05:22:30 PM ---Hey RG,

much kudos from me as well! Great riffing and hook-lines and very fitting leads! I really dig that tone of yours....throaty with a nice array of mids and a very distinct vowel-aww-kinda touch! Keep em coming!
Can't wait to put the CD in my Stereo and crank it ;-)

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much man,  I busted my balls of trying to make the album so I hope when you get your copy you are pleased with it.

This song was done using the Tokia in the video and a stock MP1 with an OD boost coming from my GT5 and two speaker impulses of which I have forgotten.  I love the tone myself, was very happy with that.

--- Quote from: Kim on August 08, 2017, 07:18:53 PM ---That.   WAS F'ing COOL!!!     :bow:

Loved the song, loved the playing, loved the production, loved the video.   :whoohoo!:   Wow.  GREAT JOB RBotN.   Put me down for purchasing the CD.  :thumb-up:

--- End quote ---

Thanks Kim, I produced that track and album myself.  Some people I think will see it as dated probably in quite a few aspects, but I don't care.  Really appreciate the comments.  Remember I heard your tracks secretly long before your album was done?  Well they sounded pretty awesome also.  Glad to see you got your album done also.  :thumb-up: We could swap albums if you like?  :???:

Also had good feedback and mentoring I guess you could call it from Harley on here and also MJMP.
Both of whom I thanked in the credits.  I also give thanks to the whole ADA Depot.  I learn a lot from people round here even if I don't listen or only take on-board a little info it still counts.  And more importantly everyone is supportive which is great and I feel encouraged by the things people say on this board so thanks all Depot Heads!

--- Quote from: rnolan on August 08, 2017, 11:57:29 PM ---Hey RG, loved it  :thumb-up: :whoohoo!: , like Soloist, I thought he'd turn up a nice axe and start shredding LoL.  I listened/watched a couple of YT clips yesterday to hear the Jackson tube preamp, very ordinary playing IMHO, it was refreshing to hear you guys, shit hot my friend  >:D

--- End quote ---

hahaha thanks Richard, that would have been a great idea I think.  Oh well may be do that in a follow up?

What is this Jackson tube preamp you mention?  You just dropped that in there  :lol:?  I did that track in video with the stock MP1 and light OD boost then into some impulses.

Very kind words also man, totally appreciated.

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on August 09, 2017, 03:29:50 AM ---Wauw that was GREAT!!!!

--- End quote ---

:thumb-up: cool man, glad it turned out ok in the end

MarshallJMP:
So how can I order a CD , I WANT ONE  >:D

Harley Hexxe:
   That's a really cool video Gerry :thumb-up:

It's not what I had conjured up in my mind a few months ago when I listened to the song, but it fits very well, and I like the message. Like everyone else in here, I kind of expected the kid to find an axe at the end of it too, but the video leaves the impression that he'll find his way from there.
    As I had said to you in email, I love the tone you have going, and I like the compositions I've heard you come up with. Put me down for an album too, and I'll spread it around with the metal heads in the local area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version