Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

My ADA rack - photos...

<< < (3/3)

rnolan:
I thought it was an old Ibenez acoustic. I had an Ibenez hummingbird copy (I think it also was a Concord ?) from that era, great guitar, unfortunately stolen along the way.

Actually I think mine was a Dove copy thinking back.... Loved it.

rADAr:
Hey, Joe

Nice ADA tower!  :headbanger:

How do you like the Boss Katana head amp?

Joe P.:
@MarshallJMP – thanks, my friend!  Finally got around to taking a few photos to share with our beloved ADA family!

@Dante – amazing Ibanez collection!  The flying finger (Super 80) PUs, Super 70 PUs, and Super 6 single coil PUs are excellent PUs.  The Ibanez star tuners and Ibanez Smooth Tuner II's are some of the greatest tuners ever made IMO.  I am a huge fan of the early 80’s (vintage) Ibanez stuff and pretty much play Ibanez exclusively.  Would love to see some photos one day!  You’ve got great taste, my friend.  ADA, vintage Ibanez, etc.

@Harely – thank you!  The Odyssey rack is really nice.  Very affordable and well made!  I am so glad I decided to get it.  Great company making affordable quality products!  My main studio/live “rack” rig is so simple.  I only take out with me one preamp and one power amp with one of my rack effects units for some very light reverb and delay options.  Usually my Rocktron Intellifex or Intelliverb or my BOSS RV-70 rack reverb.  Everything in line… nothing through the effects loop.  I put it through my EVH 2x12 or my Peavey 5150 4x12.  That’s it.  Sometimes I do experiment with different pedals for added color and sounds in the studio.  Depending on the gig, I do like to use my original Peavey 5150 head through the 2x12 or 4x12.  When using the Peavey 5150 head, I do utilize the effects loop quite a bit.  All that being said, I always come back home to the ADA stuff!  I will never forget the day (almost 18 years ago) when I first plugged into my first ADA MP-1… that was it for me!

@rnolan - Thank you!  The mid/late 70's Ibanez acoustics are well made instruments!   

@rADAr – thank you!  I picked up the BOSS Katana head a few months ago.  It sounds amazing and is very loud!  The drive channels are very musical sounding and remind me of the MP-1 which is one of the reasons I picked it up.  It is a solid state unit, but has a very realistic tube “feel” to it.  For what you get, it is very affordable.  BOSS quality, etc.  I haven’t had a chance to really break it in yet.

rnolan:
Hey Joe P. There pics of a few of Dante's guitars in the Guitars section IIRC, and a bunch of others...  we do like to show off our treasures LoL  SC loves his Ibenez guitars also though he seems more attracted to the super strats.

Systematic Chaos:

--- Quote from: rnolan on August 15, 2017, 11:28:36 PM ---...SC loves his Ibanez guitars also though he seems more attracted to the super strats.

--- End quote ---
... I tend to call the contemporary Rock Guitars  :thumb-up:
And behold....there's indeed an N(U)GD in the makings ;-) gotta love the 2nd hand/occasion market here in JPN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version