Non ADA Gear > Amps

NAD Peavey Classic 60/60

(1/5) > >>

Kim:
First, I wanna say   :whoohoo!: 

because I scored a Peavey Classic 60/60 for cheap, and I've been wanting to get a real tube poweramp back in my rig for some time now.
Did I mention that  :whoohoo!: ?

And   :whoohoo!: ?

rnolan:
 :whoohoo!: , one input buffer, 2 x phase splitters, nice big tannys, certainly looks the goods  :thumb-up: , now where did I park the fork lift LoL.....

Kim:
Yeah it's a little on the burly side at about 30 lbs in a 3U space, but not an absolute bear to handle like the 4U poweramp Me$a 2:95 or Mar$hall Monoblocs.  I used to have the mono Classic 120 at one time that was nearly identical inside and out.  Obvious difference was mono vs. stereo (one output tran vs. two)

Pretty stoked to be getting back to that 6L6 power I always liked.  And quite literally for "pennies on the dollar" when compared to the Marshall/Mesa poweramps.    :thumb-up:

Don't know why the pics attached themselves upside-down though...they are in fact right side up before attaching them.  :dunno:

Samuraipanda:
Nice score! Let us know how it sounds with the MP.

There's one for sale here locally that I might snag up. 25% of the cost of my 295. I might snag it and see if it's got what I need. Save a space/weight and sell my 295 for to pay it off and get some cash as well.  Gotta feed that G.A.S.  O0

Harley Hexxe:
I remember those, nice score Kim :thumb-up:

Those and the Classic 50/50 seem to be the most popular of the Peavy poweramps.

Ahhh, the good old days of rack mania :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version