Other ADA Gear > Step On It!

Re: Rig Pix MXC Pedal CC Control of MP2 & MB1

(1/4) > >>

MarshallJMP:
Can't you use the vol pedal with the MB-1 too? I thought you could.

rnolan:
I was pondering that after I read the MB1 manual.  I need to read it again but my take on it was you can use a CC pedal to vary a parameter but I think you have to be editing "that" parameter. So say you select Tube master vol to edit, you can use the pedal to change the value (and hear it change) but then you have to store it. So if you stay on one patch and keep it in edit mode you could change either the Tube master vol OR the SS master vol while playing.

I got excited when I started to read about it in the manual, then, as I read further, realised what I'd hoped wasn't actually the case.

MarshallJMP:
No don't think so, I think you can program it so you can alter the volume wihtout being in edit mode.
It's all explained in the  software v2 release notes.Problem is it's kinda complicated.

Harley Hexxe:
Hey Richard,

My pedal isn't that stiff, and is actually very useful with the built in Wah. The volume pedals I use are the Ernie Ball pedals. Attenuating the Master Volume always seemed to limit the range of the MP-2 to me, meaning it didn't open it up to the full volume when I tried it like that, so I'm good with it in the input.
   I also own one of the stereo volume pedals and sometimes I use that one between the MP-2 and the power amp.

rnolan:
Hey MJMP, cool, I'll check it out some more tonight as that would be good.

Hey Harley, dumb question, did you set the range of the CC pedal in the MXC ?  I haven't found it limits the overall output.  I got a 2nd pedal pack with the last MP2 purchase so I'll set one up for wah and give it a go.  I've always used triggered wah for the rare times I use it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version