FREE CLASSIFIED ADS > Buy & Sell ADA Gear

FS/FT: MP-1 3TM Ultra ->SOLD<-

(1/2) > >>

rickeb1:
Hey guys, I've decided to part with my 3TM Ultra (has the MDRT), 120v, version 2.01.  Everything works fine as near as I can tell, other than the loop volume knob seems a bit touchy.  Currently has a Mullard reissue long-plate in V1 and Sovtek LPS in V2 and V3.  Not sure about pricing, but based on what I've seen elsewhere, I'm thinking $350 +shipping.  Or, would trade for an MP-2 or an MP-1 Classic.  Located in Phoenix, AZ.  Thought I'd give the forum guys a shot first before I go to eBay or Reverb with it.  Any questions, just ask.

Thanks!

~ Rick

rnolan:
Hey Rick (good name BTW  :thumb-up: ), I have a US voltage MP2 that I might consider swapping (full noise mod done), I'd have to convert the Ultra MDRT to 240 v but that shouldn't be a problem. Freight though is always a pain in the arse. What do you recon ??

rickeb1:
Hey Richard, that sounds great!  Maybe we can exchange mailing details via PM, and I'll look into sending it off to you.  Thanks!

~ Rick

rickeb1:
Well, shipping costs might make this deal cost prohibitive, as they say, so it's still available.  I'll probably put it up on eBay tonight.  Thanks!

rnolan:
Hey Rick, no worries and thanks for thinking of us first  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version