Miscellaneous > Rants & Raves

Rabid Bitch of the North - New Video Release

<< < (2/22) > >>

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: MarshallJMP on January 25, 2016, 01:10:01 PM ---Well listen to this Trouble song,you'll see what i mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVDO_BNKDc

They are a sort of doomy band,saw them a few times,awesome band.You should check them out.They are a mix of Sabbath,Priest and some 70's psychedelic rock.They are quite heavy for a doom band.

--- End quote ---

sounds good to me.  I accidentally removed my last post lol and reposted which is why it is below your answer lol.  I would put it back to where it was if I could  :facepalm:

MarshallJMP:
Ah okay tought i was going crazy  :lol:

Say the other 2 guys,they seem older then you?or am i wrong?

rabidgerry:
hahahahahahhahahahahhaa thanks for that man!!  This has made my day (apart from the amazing compliments above)

I am 33, the singer is 32, he will be 33 in April.  The drummer is 34, he was 34 last week!

It's because they are beardy bastards and I am just a moustachioed bastard!  :lol:  although I can't remember if the moustache is visible in the video.  It's a look not common over here so that's why I like it.  Everyone has a f**king beard in Ireland these days so I wanted to stand out  ;D

MarshallJMP:
Aaa okay,they also look more METAL then you,you look to clean ,do something about it,like get a beard  :lol:

rabidgerry:
ooooooooooohhh I'm offended now >:(    (joke)

beards are for homeless people  :lol:  Those guys look like ZZ Top Wannabees!  I have a bigger collection of music than both I do not need to prove my metal status compared to them!  Plus my jeans are the tightest  :lol: I bet you have a beard don't you?  Bloody beardy bastard!  :lol:  You'd fit in with all the trendies over here  :lol: you'll be on X factor pretty soon no doubt  :facepalm:

When did beards mean metal anyways?  Never saw any beards on Judas Priest, or Artillery for that matter  ;) or on Dave Mustaine!

Here we are as ZZ top only we're pretending to touch ladies bits with our fingers rather than their famous pose  see below

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version