Non ADA Gear > Effects

Your Favorite FX

(1/5) > >>

Kim:
I know not everyone here likes/uses FX, but here's a Poll for those of us that do.  If voting "Other" please tell us what it is.   :banana-guitar:

El Chiguete:
Ok well I voted for delay and chorus BUT I wanted to vote for 3 because just recently I discovered how to get compression to boost the sustain and I think I will start using way more for some situations!

GuitarBuilder:
Chorus and Reverb for me!

Soloist:
Delay and Pitch Shifter. I use the shifter more as a detuner/chorus without the wobble for that modern EVH type tone. :thumb-up:

rabidgerry:

--- Quote from: Soloist on November 17, 2015, 12:04:48 AM ---Delay and Pitch Shifter. I use the shifter more as a detuner/chorus without the wobble for that modern EVH type tone. :thumb-up:

--- End quote ---

Hey soloist check out my harmoniser clip on the pitchshiftyness thread man. 

My fav as per my vote I just submitted is Chorus an reverb.  Partly because they are the two staples of guitar playing diet. 

Although I have room for others, it's just a time and a place.  Sometimes and an effect can add the extra dimension you need.  If I think I can stick in a subtle flager or phaser effect I'll go for it.  But it needs to be nailed and the right place to do it.  The same goes for delay.  I'm only recently just starting to think about where I could use some delay in solos.  Only ever used it once in an intro where I played an appreggio and then had the delay repeat it once right after and so on and so forth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version