ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Temp "Time Format" issue Fix in Discussions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missed a bite from an ADA Cobra by a few hours :(  (Read 2003 times)

David Drake

A fellow musician gave me a link to an ADA Cobra Combo, He said it had been on his local Alaskan FB gear page for over a year for around $650.00 (ish) usd. I make contact and find that the amp was sold the previous day or two, and in over a year the person before me was the only serious bite on the sale of it.:-\

I bet The Cobra is a BEAST. I know the Viper is and is a key piece (the Bee's knees) of my quick back up plan if my main setup goes down.

One of the only pics I have found of this elusive bastage_

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Wow shame you missed picking it up.  Would be a great little combo to own.  So the Cobra was the highest power (100 w RMS) version of the snake series (because of the 2 x 4 ohm 10" speakers).  We never saw any of these in Australia  :facepalm:   Check out the manual (attached).  ADA made such great gear, and now seems they have gone out of business again  :facepalm:
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Harley Hexxe

• Superhero Member

Hey David,

That sucks missing that deal, but don't give up. Sometimes, these pieces get bought by someone who doesn't understand these programmable amps, and they give up after a few months and put them up for sale again.

Just remember, the majority of guitar players out there want the simplest things possible because they don't want to think. They just want to plug in and go.
I only have two brain cells left, ...and I'm saving them for the weekend!

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento

Just remember, the majority of guitar players out there want the simplest things possible because they don't want to think. They just want to plug in and go.

YES. YES WE DO

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member

Hey Harley, I hear you, I'm tending that way myself these days, but as I have a few MP-2s' - a programming I will go.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1]   Go Up