ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Let us never forget our beloved founder - RIP Jurrie, we all miss you very much

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: New ADA Mods  (Read 18221 times)

RobbHell

New ADA Mods
« on: Time Format »

Well sorry for my disappearance. I've been working on a few new mods.

(The Engl Powerball )mod is almost finished. It will be high gain and have a lot more bass and bottom end like the original Engl.

Next it the acutally Mesa mod done correctly. Its a mix or Recto preamp and Mark series Eq points...very f*ckin metal styling.

Third is the actually 5150 that will also be a new three tube mod like the Mesa so the circuits can be properly design unlike the other mods offered.

There are several Eq mods that can be done to change the voicing to you syle and needs.
Noise Mod as usally are available and on the first mods to be considered.

I can opun I install certain toggle switchs that allow you to go between differnt Eq and Gain levels for the users.

There ia also a slight FX Loop Mod nothing to fancy but does sound better.

We can also do an LED mod if your ever interested in charging you START UP light sequence.

We are also.working on a new Hot Roaded Fender/Marshall.mod. The will be clean and dirty Fender and then be able to be pushed into extreme Moded Marshall 2203 that made Trash metal so famous and polular to this day.

Newly design Stock and High Voltage Transformers
are in production and well be Cost Effective to all ADA User.

If there any questions few free to hit me up anything,Love talking ADA.

Oh yea and f*ck the that new MP1 Channel what a joke and plot to sell us unneed ADA bullshit we already have and have improved on.

RobbHell

Re: New ADA Mods
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

And just heads up the New Trannys will cost between $35-65.  So watch over for the 300% mark up on the MDRTS. After using one as a long term ADA user ...the price in comparison to effects are pretty bullshit honestly. Not to mentions the money spent on a new tube boards and an Mdrts it jacked as well.

MarshallJmp you need to quit hiding behind email and address A Lot of issues.Your first three mods are complete bullshit but good idea in theory but makes the MP1sound like Shit.

I.will actually be traveling in your area this and you can bet your ass I Will be making an Apperance to your Shop and we a will be having a long talk. So be sure you have your Fat Gut hanging out of your SADAS shirt cause that would really make laugh.

You have enough money Raping MP1 users with their hopes and dreams of a better unit. And 3TM not giving Todd kicks for completely ripping off his work and acts as if it was your own and Not disclosing any of the info. Oh and you wanna keep you bitch shit up "I WILL MAKE THE 3TM Schematic available Here and Google.

You plagerizing other work for profit and calling it your own. You're biggest piece of shit ever and if your gonna plagerize Mesa and Soldano do it right asshole and quit selling over priced Knock off.

Most ADA USERS dont know half of what I talking but I've around since its inception.

Quit f**king over people with your complete bullshit.
I've dealylt with at least 6 users that have felt and said the same as me.

So you just be sure that when I walk into your shop you better know my face becasue I going to gutter bitch slap you across face like the bitch you are.

-------WE ARE ANONYOMOUS  WE WILL NOT FORGET--

RobbHell

« Reply #2 on: Time Format »

And just FYI there's a Front Panel Mod that(Not LED) that does effect the sound of the unit...so when you want to descredit people I think(Godde) Marshalljmp you need to keep your f**king mouth shut and quit trying to line your pockets off your bullshit claims.

I will be seeing you and taking a nice Vacation,so you better come  up with an explanation or be perpared to be handled with like the bitch you are .
Your lucky your not from the States or the matter would have already be handled and shut down we would have seen to it.

MikeB

« Reply #3 on: Time Format »

Hey RobbHell,
I don't know why you don't just set yourself up in competition. If your product is better and your prices are lower, then the market will flock to you.  Surely this is the American way.  Intimidating your competitors with threats of violence sounds more like the mafia way.  As an ADA owner, i am one of your potential customers.  Given the display of agression i have just witnessed, I'm reluctant to do business with you.  You have just shown the entire ADA community what you are like.  Good luck in your new venture.
Mike 
I don't feel tardy!

Systematic Chaos

• Administrator
  • Blood type: Becks Positive
« Reply #4 on: Time Format »

How 'bout some common courtesy in here  :dunno: :nono: :crazy: ?!?!?!?!

+100 on all MikeB said!

What set the ADADepot-forum apart from other forums has always been the fact that fellow forumites treated each other with respect and common courtesy, even when opinions differed.
« Last Edit: Time Format by Systematic Chaos »

Sparker

« Reply #5 on: Time Format »

Yeah, common courtesy. Time to vote people ...  >:D

http://adadepot.com/index.php?topic=1172.msg9352;topicseen#msg9352
ADA Gear: MP-1 Tube Board

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #6 on: Time Format »

Oh wauw i'm impressed,okay let's see some pics,schematics,sounds?You will be sharing the schematics won't you,you don't want to turn into a someone like me will you? ::)

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #7 on: Time Format »

And just heads up the New Trannys will cost between $35-65.  So watch over for the 300% mark up on the MDRTS. After using one as a long term ADA user ...the price in comparison to effects are pretty bullshit honestly. Not to mentions the money spent on a new tube boards and an Mdrts it jacked as well.

==>Well you may sell some cheap chinese junk for 35$ i don't.I only sell quality stuff which is like you say more expensive.I also give a lifetime warranty on these,will you do the same?Same goes for the tubeboards i sell.

MarshallJmp you need to quit hiding behind email and address A Lot of issues.Your first three mods are complete bullshit but good idea in theory but makes the MP1sound like Shit.

==>Well i solve a lot of ADA related problems that people might have over email or here on the forum.Never charged a dime for it.But it seems you can do much better then i do ,so maybe i could give them your email ?Let's see how far you will go without charging them for your so called help?

These are not my mods,the mod3(.1) was designed by Mark Howell,the rest was done by HB and me.And for the rest if they sound like shit don't listen to it.Other people may like it.You sound a bit like a sound dictator.

I.will actually be traveling in your area this and you can bet your ass I Will be making an Apperance to your Shop and we a will be having a long talk. So be sure you have your Fat Gut hanging out of your SADAS shirt cause that would really make laugh.

==>Don't bother,got nothing to say to you.I know enough from the PM's you send me.I only talk to decent people not skinny guys with a low IQ like you.Do you even have a degree in something besides a big mouth?

You have enough money Raping MP1 users with their hopes and dreams of a better unit. And 3TM not giving Todd kicks for completely ripping off his work and acts as if it was your own and Not disclosing any of the info. Oh and you wanna keep you bitch shit up "I WILL MAKE THE 3TM Schematic available Here and Google.

==>It's in the manual stated that this is a Todd Langner mod that we upgraded.But if you can't read ...

You plagerizing other work for profit and calling it your own. You're biggest piece of shit ever and if your gonna plagerize Mesa and Soldano do it right asshole and quit selling over priced Knock off.

==>Well let's hope for all the ADA users you can do a lot better,but i have serious doubts about it.

Most ADA USERS dont know half of what I talking but I've around since its inception.

==>I don't think you even know what you're talking about,and actually the only thing you do is talk,usually in a offensive manner but that's it.You've been talking about you're so called mods for the last 2 years and got nothing to show for.

Quit f**king over people with your complete bullshit.
I've dealylt with at least 6 users that have felt and said the same as me.

==>Well good for you i guess but maybe not for the users

So you just be sure that when I walk into your shop you better know my face becasue I going to gutter bitch slap you across face like the bitch you are.

==>It's not going to happen at all ,like i said don't need you or your BS

MarshallJMP

• Superhero Member
    • marshalljmpmodshop.net
« Reply #8 on: Time Format »

And just FYI there's a Front Panel Mod that(Not LED) that does effect the sound of the unit...so when you want to descredit people I think(Godde) Marshalljmp you need to keep your f**king mouth shut and quit trying to line your pockets off your bullshit claims.

==>What the hell are you talking about?

I will be seeing you and taking a nice Vacation,so you better come  up with an explanation or be perpared to be handled with like the bitch you are .

==>Let's hope it's permanent vacation from the depot.And learn how to write.My English writing is better then yours,altough i also make mistakes but English is not my native language(it's prepared and not perpared or is this one of your dumb ass words you use to offent people) 

Your lucky your not from the States or the matter would have already be handled and shut down we would have seen to it.

==>Man,please SHUT UP ,again this shows who you really are.I think you need a schrink and some anger management.

kawai2g4b

« Reply #9 on: Time Format »

Great response MJMP!  And yes my thoughts exactly.  Thats just about the fastest I have seen someone torpedo their own business plan in a while.  For that matter isn't RobbHell appropriating the works of Engl and Peavey and Marshall anyway based on his claims? Seems natural that that claim can be made after what he said about you and Soldano, etc. 

And +1 to MikeB and Systematic Chaos!

For that matter RobHell, I hope your mods turn out good.  A new mod doesn't hurt anything, and potentially inspires more greatness.  But that's why Baskin Robbins offers 31 flavored of ice cream at a time.  Everyone has their sweet spot.  This is why I use a Yamaha G100 for my Strat. Everyone changes their gear around every now and then.  But you can do a lot better than flame a man who has spent countless hours helping forum members free of charge.  I barely have time with my job to do anything but here he is. I hope this a learning experience for you and you can set things straight for the sake of your operation and future support.
Pearce G2R with ADA TFX4 in loop.
ADA MB-1/B500B
And other non ADA stuff.

Kawai AQ-500 guitar, Korean Fender Lite Ash Strat, Electra X930 MPC modded, G&L L2K basses, Peavey T40, Fernandes basses.

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #10 on: Time Format »

Wow, what a tirade, not the kind of thing we want or need here  :facepalm: :nono: See discussions for more info.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Dante

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
  • Nothing more uncommon than common sense
    • The Best Cover Band In Sacramento
« Reply #11 on: Time Format »

Wow....Sorry guys, i wish I'd seen this sooner

And a bit THANK YOU to the forum members that are helping police this place. I do appreciate the fact that we are a self-policing community that believes in mutual respect, despite differing opinions.

RobHell would be best served cooling off and learning to respect his fellow humans, until then, he's off this forum

Again, my sincerest apologies about this, it is not a norm in this forum (thankfully)

finstah

• Jurrie Rocks
« Reply #12 on: Time Format »

RobbHell,

Seriously? I've got a custom 3TM mod, one-of-a-kind from Marshall, bought it 7 years ago and it has ZERO problems. He's courteous, smart, a cool dude and has been modding these units for years.

We ALL have respect for him, especially the senior members from the old board (me, Chucky, SAN, Chester, Wolfie, Dante, Kim, Peter, Duke and most of all Jurrie). He takes care of his customers. He NEVER talks shit and if you have been around the ADA world as long as you claim, you should know he never made claims that these mods were his. Langer and HB started things and he only stepped in when HB decided not to do mods anymore.

You might take some notes on how to promote your company. I seriously doubt with your attitude and doucheness that anyone would do business with you when you conduct yourself in such a childish manner.

We pride ourselves on having a clean, open and friendly forum and there is no place for talking shit or berating anyone here. First impressions are golden.
« Last Edit: Time Format by finstah »

GuitarBuilder

« Reply #13 on: Time Format »

Wow....Sorry guys, i wish I'd seen this sooner

And a bit THANK YOU to the forum members that are helping police this place. I do appreciate the fact that we are a self-policing community that believes in mutual respect, despite differing opinions.

RobHell would be best served cooling off and learning to respect his fellow humans, until then, he's off this forum

Again, my sincerest apologies about this, it is not a norm in this forum (thankfully)

Good work, guys!  I for one really appreciate this forum and we don't need someone with massive issues creating problems.  Cheers!
ADA and Rockman Heads
Marshall amps
Strats and Les Pauls

rnolan

• Administrator
  • Superhero Member
« Reply #14 on: Time Format »

Hey GB, no worries, I would have got to it sooner but was away down the coast Saturday night having a very loud jam  :whoohoo!: as we combine Mikes MP1 with my MP2.
Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up