• Welcome to ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear.

News:

Need a Schematic? Check the Vault *MP-1 Classic Schematics Just Added!!

Main Menu

ADA Rack back up and running...Finally

Started by Axemane, June 13, 2015, 04:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axemane

It's been a while since I have been active on here. Had a few issues with the TS100s power amp so it's been no rack for me.

Until now.. ;D

Got the amp back and just hooked up my stock MP-1 into the TS100s. Delays and a MXR 10 band EQ in the loop.
Tuner - wah - tubescreamer - phaser - flange in front. Sounds fantastic ! No issues with the effects loop.

Minor tweaks on some of my patches from before and it's rocking again !

Totally digging it.

Dante

MarshallJMP

rnolan

Studio Rig: Stuff; Live Rig: More Stuff; Guitars: A few

Axemane

Got to do some more minor tweaking on my patches and now this rig rips !   

Nice tight tones and some lower/mid gain tones as well. Solo tone is the most awesome and where this unit shines IMO.

rnolan

Hey Axemane, maybe post us an audio clip in the MP1 clips area ? Good to hear it's all up and running and "rips"  :thumb-up:

Rusty

Quote from: Axemane on June 14, 2015, 01:21:30 PM
Got to do some more minor tweaking on my patches and now this rig rips !   

Nice tight tones and some lower/mid gain tones as well. Solo tone is the most awesome and where this unit shines IMO.

Nice one, I'm on a re-discovery journey too getting my rack up and going again after my departure from it in the early 90's.

Axemane

Right on Rusty . :metal:

I'm getting some really good tones with my setup. Pretty bare bones without the Gmajor2 or the PQ3 ( which is killer with the right setup).

I'm using the ADA rig in my cover band that plays classic rock/ hard rock etc. Zep, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, STP , etc. Digging the variety of the MP-1 although my patches don't change that much.

I'll try to record something at rehearsal.

Axemane

All I can say is.......the MP-1 rig is a laser beam ! Cuts through and sits perfectly in the mix at band rehearsal. Had a really fun time tonight enjoying it. I think I used 2 patches and my volume knob........... :metal:

rnolan

Similar to how I do it these days with MP2, I use CC master vol pedal and 2 patches, one clean the other for everything else (and with JPLP I use the vol knobs set 2.5 - 3)