ADA Preamps > ADA MP1 Channel

MP1 in a Box Finally

<< < (2/9) > >>

monty:
Hey guys. Full info will be posted very soon. Right now the first run is coming off the line. We will have new photos and information available shortly!

Also some demos will start popping up in about a week or so.

RobbHell:
I was excited at first to see this but upon reading I'm not impressed.  For one theres No channel changer only a switch to go between Clean and Dist Tube. Second a 12Vdc walwart wtf?!
ADA's attempt to get sales out of us. By todays standards it not hard to make a Hair Metal pedal and call it the Mp1 Channel. These so much more going on inside an original Mp1 that I see this pedal coming close but no cake and when the description wrote 280 volts like the original I had to laugh... The original never exceeded 190v and sure as hell wasnt powered by a 12volt walwart.
Cute but I see a Gimmick in the works.

RobbHell:
Hopefully the raised the filament voltage lol

rnolan:

--- Quote from: monty on April 29, 2015, 03:24:00 PM ---Hey guys. Full info will be posted very soon. Right now the first run is coming off the line. We will have new photos and information available shortly! Also some demos will start popping up in about a week or so.

--- End quote ---
Hey Monty, no worries, thanks for the early heads up  :thumb-up: appreciated. I set up a child board for audio/video clips (so you can put some there). Interested to know what tubes you guys selected for it ? LOL
Cheers R

El Chiguete:

--- Quote from: rnolan on April 30, 2015, 04:10:27 AM ---Hey Monty, no worries, thanks for the early heads up  :thumb-up: appreciated. I set up a child board for audio/video clips (so you can put some there). Interested to know what tubes you guys selected for it ? LOL
Cheers R

--- End quote ---

Maybe after all the talk in this forum they will go with the Mullar reissues jeje

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version