ADA Preamps > ADA MP1 Channel

MP1 in a Box Finally

(1/9) > >>

zeppelin:
Caption Please.
I got nothing to say but it doesn't look a versatile MP1

rnolan:
mmm. But probably a great stomp box if that's what you are after (e.g. in FX loop of other setups) Although I suspect you can buy MP1 for less and have all the benefits (midi etc.. apart from age..)

El Chiguete:
Wonder where the eq points will be... will it have the lack of bass like the original?

kawai2g4b:
With as many modders as we have here someone will likely find a way to substitute a stomp switch for the clean/distortion sliding switch.   Not that I'm suggesting anything  O:-).  For occasional pedalboard junkies like me this would definitely have a use for me.  Definitely should give it a spin when I get the chance.

rnolan:
Absolutely  >:D go team LOL (and I agree, foot switch for voicing, a good idea, gives you 2 sounds foot selectable).  Hey El haven't seen a spec sheet yet, but good point re the bass centre freq, I just checked the A/DA site, it's not on there yet, seems we got the scoop (go Monty  :thumb-up: ). If you put this in a MP1 loop, you'll have a 4TM LOL (and if it's really quiet, hopefully not add too much noise (like putting MP1 in other MP1 loop, way noisy IIRC)) so may work well for those hear chasing lots of gain ?? Hey I could put 2 of them in MP2 loops (6TM  >:D ). I think/suspect this will work really well for those using MP1 in their GT5 (or similar loops). And really hot up/bring to life older guitar amps (like my 1972 Marshall 50). I'd also like to know what tubes they've used. But I'm sure we'll find out in the fullness of time... So glad they've gone with tubes again !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version