ADA Depot - A Forum To Support Users of ADA Amplification Gear

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lets get Technical > All Things Tube All about preamp and power amp Tubes.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Content filters and blocked contents  (Read 1235 times)

vansinn

Content filters and blocked contents
« on: Time Format »

Anyone noticed how the political correctness filtering on Utube is hitting insanity levels?
Plus, add to this the almost bi-daily ToU agreements disruptions..

I was just for curiosity searching for MP2 mods - you never know - when I noticed two benign vids:
'ADA MP-2 replace R611' and 'ADA Mp-2 replace R913' being blocked in Germany.  WTF?  :crazy:

And, a short while ago, I read an online commentary about an American mechanism supporting veterans.  There are several such organisations, but this one had their uploads barred due to a specific unwanted keyword in the add that goes with the vid, saying with a Christian viewpoint.  Again, WTF? :crazy:
So, they tried uploading the exact same material, only now saying with a Muslim viewpoint, and bingo!  no problem.  WTF? :crazy:

Now, I ain't Christian nor a veteran, so it isn't about my sensitive mentality.  Rather, it's becoming increasingly disturbing with these correctness filters everywhere, the taking down of material, blocking sites, and ... fill-in the blanks...

Just had to vent.  Unfortunately, having spent 10+ years researching how this nwo world works, I know the why's and whats.
The problem is what to do.  Our 'free' internet is being turned into a controlled disinformation engine.

Could be that suddenly we'd be forced to change site name, 'cause once they're done with the damn feminists, ADA Depot would now be said to harass old ladies, suggesting a reference to elderly ants bunk house facilities.

Will metal be on the line too?  Oh well, if at least we turn to pop metal and dress up with silicon tits, lacquered nails and a beard, we might stand a chance hitting at the European Song Contest, enter the cube and exit victorious through the vulva..
 :lol:
« Last Edit: Time Format by van Sinn »

rabidgerry

• Superhero Member
  • HEAVY METAL
    • Rabid Bitch of the North band facebook
Re: Content filters and blocked contents
« Reply #1 on: Time Format »

I agree with you man,  however one thing I have noticed.  This "attitude" that is now doing the rounds seems to exist only in media and predominantly social media.  I have yet to meet actual people who don't think all this over sensitive bullshit is...………………….well f##king bullshit!  I personally still act the same and if I encounter one of these people who try and tell me "to say 'man the phones' is no longer acceptable it needs to be gender neutral"  I will kill them with my bare hands!

I'm not racist, I'm not sexist, I'm not evil and not lots of other negative labels people are quick to throw at people today simply because of this over sensitized nonsense.  And another thing, I aint on social media so all this crap I only her about from other people telling me about it.  It's almost like it doesn't exist for me   :lol:

Not quite the filtering of utube I am talking about but it all ties in.  F##k 'em!  :thumb-up:
"whadda ya want? we want Heavy Metal"

Guitars:1986 Westone Dimension IV, 1989 Korean Squier Fat Strat Silver Series, 1998 Korean Squier Fat Strat, MIM Fender Fat Strat - FR, Squier Stagemaster Deluxe - Thru Neck x 2, Squier Stagemaster 22 Fret - 1st Gen, 1999 Squier Showmaster - Anniversary Edition, Squier Showmaster, Tokai FV40 Flying V

Effects:  Ada Mp1, Peavey Rockmaster, Boss GX700 Boss SX700 * Amps:   Rocktron Velocity 300 - Koch ATR4502 - Peavey Classic 50/50
Cabs: 4 x Bugera 2 x 12"
Midi Controller: Behringer FCB1010
Pages: [1]   Go Up