Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Hi there!

(1/3) > >>

Die Young:
Hi there, guys!

My name is Konstantin :) I'm 21, live in Russia, Moscow.

I love all that is 80-s - music, guitars, sound, films, etc, so ADA is a great choice for me, 80-s classics :thumb-up:
I've been using ADA gear for 2 years. Since that time MP-1 (no mods) is the core of my guitar sound. Finally decided to sign in :)

Hope to find here other 80-s and ADA lovers.

My current rig:

RandallRG:
Konstantin hey Dude welcome to the Depot! I am with you I am a Major M-E-T-A-L Head & grew up on 80's Hair Metal  :metal: The MP-1 is a KILLER unit & does 80's "Hair" great! I don't think you will have a issue finding some more Dudes who love their MP-1! Enjoy the site Buddy it's a great one with many very helpful people who are ALWAYS willing to help you out!  LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L! Take it easy...Steve  :metal:

Die Young:

--- Quote from: RandallRG on May 14, 2014, 02:19:40 PM ---Konstantin hey Dude welcome to the Depot! I am with you I am a Major M-E-T-A-L Head & grew up on 80's Hair Metal  :metal: The MP-1 is a KILLER unit & does 80's "Hair" great! I don't think you will have a issue finding some more Dudes who love their MP-1! Enjoy the site Buddy it's a great one with many very helpful people who are ALWAYS willing to help you out!  LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L! Take it easy...Steve  :metal:

--- End quote ---

Thanx for a warm welcome! I love 80-s metal too,much more than modern, you know ;)
I mostly play heavy/speed/thrash stuff.. MP-1 is a great unit.

Dante:
Welcome Konstantin!!

Nice to have you aboard. You have a tidy rig there, looks to be very capable of great things. Please don't be shy, ask questions, share experiences (well, some  :nono: ) :lol:

rnolan:
Hey Die Young, welcome to the Depot, interestingly your handle Die Young is the title of a song I wrote (quite a while ago).  Lots of ADA lovers here  :thumb-up:   Are you running your rig (pic) in stereo or mono ?  If mono try running it in stereo if you can (amp/speakers) sounds much better... :whoohoo!:
Cheers Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version